Community > Posts By > Laceykin

Laceykin's photo
Fri 01/27/12 04:06 PM
To all my fellow Gaels waving

I've only just found this forum and there doesn't seem to be much happening....I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days to see if we can get a party going drinks

Laceykin's photo
Fri 01/27/12 03:31 PM

I'm an introverted extrovert bigsmile

I'm a newbie too, so hi everyone waving

Hi there fellow Irish..welcome to Mingle...drinker

Well hello waving

Loving the photo :laughing:

That was taken in Letterkenny at a CS meeting..drinker waving

oops offtopic sorry

With my camera :laughing:

I'm chatting with the blue fella, must tell him you said hi

Sorry for the hijack folks, I'll behave from now on oops

Laceykin's photo
Fri 01/27/12 03:29 PM

Slightly off topic, but if there is an afterlife, and we meet up with our "loved ones", what's the story there????

For example, I know a girl who was widowed 5 weeks after she got married. He was her childhood sweetheart. She remarried a few years later and has 2 great kids with her husband. My question is, who would she be with in the afterlife? Her first husband, whom she never stopped loving, or her present husband, whom she also loves what

I better get some popcorn and wait for the answers to this one. Good question though. :thumbsup:

I thought it was a bit quiet around here :laughing:

I am waiting patiently for someone to answer your question. bigsmile

Why couldn't she be with them both...after all, it IS heaven!!

But that's what I'm wondering....can she have a double life, where she is with both of them, but not in a sleazy way winking

Laceykin's photo
Fri 01/27/12 03:27 PM

Slightly off topic, but if there is an afterlife, and we meet up with our "loved ones", what's the story there????

For example, I know a girl who was widowed 5 weeks after she got married. He was her childhood sweetheart. She remarried a few years later and has 2 great kids with her husband. My question is, who would she be with in the afterlife? Her first husband, whom she never stopped loving, or her present husband, whom she also loves what

I better get some popcorn and wait for the answers to this one. Good question though. :thumbsup:

I am waiting patiently for someone to answer your question. bigsmile

Here, join me for a wee drink while we wait drinks

Laceykin's photo
Fri 01/27/12 03:16 PM

Hi there fellow Irish..welcome to Mingle...drinker

Well hello waving

Loving the photo :laughing:

Laceykin's photo
Fri 01/27/12 03:15 PM

Laceykin's photo
Fri 01/27/12 03:14 PM

Welcome to Mingles. Interesting that only the introverts are posting on this thread. Where the heck are all the extroverts? Are they out there partying without me? WTF!! :angry:

Very perceptive of you!!

And where is this party????? Nobody told this extrovert grumble

When I find out; I will let you know my fellow extorvert. bigsmile

What's with the freaky quote thingy, it messed up on me slaphead

Laceykin's photo
Fri 01/27/12 03:08 PM
Welcome to Mingles. Interesting that only the introverts are posting on this thread. Where the heck are all the extroverts? Are they out there partying without me? WTF!! :angry:

Very perceptive of you!!

And where is this party????? Nobody told this extrovert grumble

Laceykin's photo
Fri 01/27/12 03:05 PM

Laceykin's photo
Fri 01/27/12 02:57 PM