Community > Posts By > Ndmnd66

Ndmnd66's photo
Mon 01/30/12 04:54 PM
Hello I am looking for some female friends for conversation, companionship, or friendship. I am new to this site and hoping to connect with some new friends. Hope to hear from you!!!

Ndmnd66's photo
Mon 01/30/12 02:40 PM
So I guess this is where I have been instructed to post so here it goes. Hello everyone my name Damien I live in the Spring area I am looking to make some friends in my area. But I will talk to anyone who cares to chat. Thanks so far for the warm welcome I have received.

Ndmnd66's photo
Mon 01/30/12 02:28 PM
Edited by Ndmnd66 on Mon 01/30/12 02:29 PM
Any tips on how to follow it, it seems like a lot to process took me forever just to find my post. Hehe!! Also do people reply directly to my post or is it a general post in these huge forums how would I even know if someone was talking to me?

Ndmnd66's photo
Mon 01/30/12 02:20 PM
How do I do that I am not familiar with forum post?

Ndmnd66's photo
Sun 01/29/12 05:41 PM
Good evening all just here to introduce myself to the Texas community and say hello to everyone.I am not sure how this works really so please be gentle. To ease everyone's mind I am not here for "intimate encounters" or any other weird perverse act you find on the internet. I would actually like to make some new friends hopefully of the female persuasion, but I am not biased a friend is a friend. So if you care to chat please feel free to message me. I am up for any conversation or whatever. Nice to meet you all.

Ndmnd66's photo
Sun 01/29/12 05:25 PM
Edited by Ndmnd66 on Sun 01/29/12 05:40 PM

Ndmnd66's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:58 AM
Thank you for your reply and I admit I am not the best when it comes to writing but I am just frustrated I keep feeling like I am running out of time to meet someone but that is all in my head and I know it. I have been single for 2 years now and I miss having companionship so I tend to be a little anxious and not so much patient. I am really on the brink of accepting being alone, which is fine but I thought I would give it shot, you don't know until you try right? Well thanks again. Take care.

Ndmnd66's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:18 AM
Edited by Ndmnd66 on Sun 01/29/12 10:56 AM
Hello to all. As I have seen a million times and I hate to post it but no other way to say it really I am new to online dating and I am wondering do people actually talk to one another on this site or am I at the wrong place. I the odds of meeting "the one" on a dating site are slim but I was hoping to at least be able to get some conversation out of this if nothing else. Maybe I am just naive in thinking this actually works. I might as well put this out there, I just want people to talk to at the very least. I probably have the lowest self esteem of anyone I know which isn't saying much since I don't have a lot of friends. Do I look weird or something? I don't know I am probably rambling but alas I digress. . I live in the Spring area and currently I don't drive but I am working on that. So if there are any real women out there that need a friend like me take a chance on writing me and not just sending a fake nudge or wink. Hope to hear from someone!!!

Ndmnd66's photo
Sat 01/28/12 09:19 PM
Hello I am looking to make new friends. I have been in the north Houston area (Spring) for 2 years now and I have not made a lot of friends at ever fault of my own but ready to get out there and make some friends and see where some of the relationships will lead. If you care to know more please hit me up. I love movies, I like to read and I can't live without music and I am slowly learning and instrument if you care to know what ask. I hope to hear from you. Be blessed.