Community > Posts By > victornewman

victornewman's photo
Tue 06/19/12 08:48 PM
Mary J Blige sings a song that goes "Bad guys are no good & good guys are no fun". I'm going to speak from a man's point of view. Most women when they're young they go more for the "bad guys". When they get older they change their priorities & want a "good guy". Most females love the "bad guy" until they become pregnant & the guy doesn't support the child, then they want a "good guy" who will.
I say, women have more to offer a man than just sex. A man can get that anywhere(FWB), just like Texas Scoundrel said, a FWB usually has less drama than a "personal" relationship.
A profile can be like a "diversity" class. In a class, most people know the right thing to say. In a profile most people type the right things. In life, in both circumstances reality may be different than whats written or said.
I agree to the fact that because one is a "virgin", doesn't mean he is a gentleman. If thats the kind(virgin or one who hasn't slept around) of girl that is looked for, she may be found anywhere by chance. Just because a girl is a good churchgoer doeen't mean she is a good girl.