Community > Posts By > sextofu

sextofu's photo
Wed 01/25/12 03:42 PM
Everyone is beautiful.. I agree ^_^

sextofu's photo
Wed 01/25/12 02:40 PM
Well i did say it SEEMS. That's doesn't necessarily mean that I'm judging them. I'm just giving my opinion. Well anyway. I didn't post this to make an argument. I posted this as my opinion and advice for those who do feel insecure.

sextofu's photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:26 AM
Well my point or opinion or just plain and simple advice: love and be yourself everyone! Because at one point you're bound to find someone that can love and accept you for who you are! Well good night or good morning everyone, whatever time it is in your world =)

sextofu's photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:19 AM
Well like I said people have different perspectives. It's not ironic, its more of an opinion. And obviously that's your opinion on this topic. Just because I wear certain clothes or wear my hair up a certain way doesn't necesarily mean that everyone is going to think I look good. There are people out there who think I'm not their type. That's what I'm trying to get at. Everyone has different opinions.

sextofu's photo
Wed 01/25/12 03:49 AM
Seriously everyone, just keep a clear and open mind that everyone is different. So who cares what others think of you. Everyone has different perspectives on other people, but that's what makes life interesting. I mean if everyone looked the same or like the same exact thing then the world would just be a total bore. It seems to me as if most of the people here are insecure but there's no need to be because its a big world filled with many people and at least one person out there will love and accept you for who you are.