Community > Posts By > PhoenixMatt0601

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:17 PM
Here in your arms - HelloGoodbye

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:13 PM

I wanna fight the guys that created New Coke back in the 80's. They deserve to die, be ressurected, and then die many more times over for creating that crap.

HEY! Stop right there Mr! You're takin it too far. laugh

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:11 PM

wahaaaaaay.. whats everyone on in here:tongue:

Coke.... The cola, of course!!! happy

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:05 PM

Good cause we are all good folks here, and love to have fun....make yourself as comfy as hell, cause it may be a while before you find that special someone, day by day guy, in the meantime have a blast.....drinker

lol Well.. there's always the chance that "special someone" will come to me.. outside of the site? :tongue:

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:03 PM

Orbital - Halcyon On & on

Good song. smokin

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:59 PM
aww.. Totally lovin all the love. laugh

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:54 PM
Oh, OH! Noah! As in.. the dude with the boat.

Why? Because he left all the Unicorns and dragons and faeries behind!

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:52 PM
Thanks. :heart:

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:51 PM
Umm.. Love you too? :heart:

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:47 PM
Hitler. Just because it would be funny to see him squeel like a little girl as I kick his face in. laugh

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:44 PM
laugh Britney Spears - Slave for you

I'm so gay.. haha But it is a sexy song.

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:43 PM
Beautiful. Good job.

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:41 PM
Gonna have to go with Family Guy. Simpsons has its moments, but for the most part, it's just not as funny these days. Family Guy never fails to make me laugh.

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:20 AM

I admit venom looked the way he should have but he should have showed up at the end of the movie and been the main baddie in spiderman 4 (theyve confirmed there will b a 4th)

I mean venom and his offspring carnage look NASTY, most spiderman villains look a little bit silly, kinda clownish but not him hes the kinda villain that somebody hears is after them and SH!ts their pants hes so bad
He eats other supervillains (literally) 4 lunch
read the birth of venom graphic novel that collects all his first appearances ittl explain y im so dissapointed in the movie, He is really sick, twisted and evil and he kicks spidermans (and black cats once) butt all over new york city
and that movie didnt even give him an hour of screen timegrumble

I'll pass on the graphic novel. I don't even like Spider-Man. I'm an X-Men guy and even still I wont read any comics or graphic novels. I'll stick with my movies :tongue:.

And I still don't think Venom looked right in the movie. I mean, he didn't even do his tongue thing! Seriously, this movie would have been flippin awesome if he stuck his tongue out and just licked the hell out of MJ's face laugh (or Spider-Man's happy)

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 10:45 AM

the movie was good except that they ruined venom! Venom is a spiderman stomping, cannibal, badass with schizophrenia!
And they had the guy who played Eric Foreman as him! WTF?!

laugh So that means you liked everything else about it? As in.. Sandman.. and.. the crappy love triangle.. and Pete struttin down the street like a complete idiot?

Lets face it, Venom was the best thing about Spider-Man 3, and even he wasn't done right.

(I probably sound like a total asshole laugh )

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 05:41 AM
lol If by crazy you mean, totalllly sane! laugh

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:38 AM
Hey, I'm new here. After my uh.. recent breakup, I decided to try out a dating site... or two.

I've already posted on the forums, but that was before discovering this section. grumble

Anyway, just sayin hi! and uh.. yeah.

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:12 AM
Ugh Spider-Man 3 was terrible on sooo many levels. I don't even have to list them.. It should be obvious just by watching the movie laugh The only good Spider-Man film is the first one. The second was retarded and the third was just an abomination.

And when it comes to X3.. Well.. It could have been amazing, but it was still good, in my opinion. I thought their take on Phoenix was really neat. I just wish she had more screen time.

Either way, X-Men will always rule over Spider-man. devil

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:00 AM
I thought it was pretty cool. It could have been A LOT better though. But Azkadellia was perfect. As was Glitch.

PhoenixMatt0601's photo
Mon 12/17/07 12:59 AM
I wasn't impressed with the trailers. It's like.. they showed you every single death in the movie. I'll still see it though.. Definitely not on Christmas laugh