Community > Posts By > clairxd

clairxd's photo
Thu 07/03/14 07:39 PM

All I have to say about single full-time fathers is..... WE ARE THE BEEZ KNEEZ! ya know?

Really though, I would do ANYTHING for my daughters. Their mother didn't even send them gifts for Xmas, or even bother coming to visit them. Dead beat daddies?? There are just as many dead beat mommies out there as well.

As far as what women think about single dads....... I have heard many many nice things being said, how lucky my girls are to have the best dad, how I am doing so good, and that one day I will find someone. Blah blah blah. To tell you the truth, now that my head is screwed on tightly, I could give a rats *** if I find someone. I get to spend each waking day with the 2 most beautiful girls I have ever laid my eyes upon.

If someone wants to be a part of OUR lives, that would be bless, but I am through looking. Let them look for me. I am the catch. ;)

God bless every single full-time parent.

Always nice to hear about dad's that put their kids first :smile:

clairxd's photo
Thu 07/03/14 04:06 PM

I don't think single dads are deadbeats at least understand what a single moms go through

I agree, single dads are in the same position, so they understand what it's like. And I think being a single parent, mom or dad, shows a certain amount of responsibility and capability. :smile:

clairxd's photo
Thu 07/03/14 03:47 PM
I agree! :smile: