Community > Posts By > come2far

come2far's photo
Sun 01/13/08 01:09 PM
laugh laugh laugh Dont be so hard on yourself sir!!!

come2far's photo
Sun 01/13/08 01:04 PM
This was just an FYI sir not really looking for an answer, but thank you! I do like feed back!

come2far's photo
Sun 01/13/08 01:01 PM
Ladies have you ever wondered why when you meet this amazing guy he runs the other way to find the tramp down the street? Here is my answer to that..... Women are like cars...Guys go to the luxury car lots looking for their special car, the one that has a complete package..He spots the Lexus of his dreams and the sales man approaches and gives a rundown on the cars features as he is finishing up on the details the guy gets distracted by flashing lights that read: FREE CARS ANY CARS FOR FREE!!!! so off he goes to check our whats free...I have to say I think even a women would do that...He arrives at the other car lot and to his surprise he find one similar to the one from the other car lot, but this one has a few scratches and a couple of dents, but he thinks to himself I can fix those in a heart beat....So he jumps in and takes off and soon realizes that this is not the car of his dreams....It clunks and stalls 4 times during the short drive from the car lot to the stop light.... So next time you think you lost another good one don't feel bad or try to be one of the free cars girl cause to tell you the truth the free ones are trying everything to get on the luxury car lot but fall short cause they have nothing to offer... Let them go and the real one will find you... Funny thing for me to say since Im single and on an internet dating sight, but in this life if you live life through love you will find love in return....

come2far's photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:38 PM
Why is it that the only thing guys have to say on this site and others like it has to do with what we look like? Here is a hint into the world of women men! Talk to us about anything else bet our looks and that includes our bodies...We all come on here looking for something and I doubt thats its for compliments from someone who has no idea what they want! If you want to get into our panties start with our minds....Ok ladies sorry but I had to say it and I hope you don't get upset with me for but instead realize its for the best!!!

come2far's photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:30 PM
Now that was funny girl!!! U don't find many with taste and tack but this had me on the floor...Thanks for start my sunday off with a laugh ur the best!!!laugh