Community > Posts By > drakula4127

drakula4127's photo
Thu 01/19/12 06:49 AM

Women want one thing.....well, they "want" alot, but there is one thing that they absolutely do want from a guy....and that is attention. Oh they will leave you alone during the football/basketball/baseball game. Hell...they might even watch with ya. But during halftime, just a wee bit of attention to them goes a long way. I recommend during that 10-15 minute time span that you say something nice. Phrases like, "Baby, you know you have the sweetest cooking skills". Or, "Babe, would you be ever so kind to bring me a beer", and when she does just grab her and kiss her passionately (let's her know how much you appreciate her and it sets the tone for after the game...know what I'm saying?). Women want there space. But don't just ignore them. These are delicate creatures who need that special TLC from their man. I'd say that you give her (at the bare minimum) 30 minutes of just focusing on her, then she would probably faint. Lol. I know we all get into a rush in this fast paced world. But ya gotta take time for your girl man. Like I always say......you service your woman and her needs, and she will repay you back ten fold. Just FYI for ya. :wink:

drakula4127's photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:43 AM
hey thnkz...

drakula4127's photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:22 AM

today....was so boring...

dnt kno wat to doo...frustrated

any wickedpitchfork ideas to make my dayz better???

drakula4127's photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:17 AM

hey i'v never been on a relationship....

want to fall in one....flowerforyou

any advices....
...wat grls really want frm..guyzzzz...:heart:

drakula4127's photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:07 AM
hiii all...
i'm new here lukng for gud frndzz