Community > Posts By > beach151967

beach151967's photo
Thu 12/20/07 06:48 AM

I am a full figured woman and proud of it but hate it when you can chat with someone and they are cool until they view your pics.Why is that I am not ugly and I care because it continues to happen and its frustrating when your trying to find a mate.

Treneesiu

It looks like this thread fell apart some where but I wanted to chime in. This is something you will unfortunately encounter and may ever be a little guilty of (at some time) yourself. Imagine if you get my pic after we have been talking for a while laugh laugh laugh LOL

People do find it hard to get past the physical part of dating. I for one have a hard time meeting women that are bigger than me. At 5’8” and 140 lbs (which is actually 5lbs over my ideal weight) a girl that is let’s say same height but 180lbs usually will look at my picture and I never hear anything back. That is ok and I don’t care if they think I am not attractive or I am too skinny to get things donedevil devil .

I would defiantly would not be turned off by you size and don’t let it make you bitter. Everybody here has said it there is someone out there who can get past the BS.

beach151967's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:50 AM
Great welcoming committee here
Can’t wait to check out the forumshappy
Oh well back to worksick

beach151967's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:14 AM
Edited by beach151967 on Tue 12/18/07 09:15 AM
Hi, I am new to JSH and recently started dating again and I would like to say hi and get to know all of you especially people form Baltimore area. Yea I know I need to get a better pic laugh I am working on it.

Email me if you would like to chat.