Community > Posts By > jennyjmn720

jennyjmn720's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:27 AM

just wanted to say hi, but turnin' in so g'night allyawn yawn yawn yawn yawn
sad sad sad sad now i am disappointed..needed my fix of sex with you and badgirl to set me up for the day!! but if your that tired i suppose we have to let you off!!laugh laugh laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:19 AM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou hi all!!
darkowl!! goodmorning to you!bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:14 AM

well how many men are this lucky at this hour ha ha i got all the pretty girl in one place:wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou
bless you linnie!!drinker drinker drinker

jennyjmn720's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:09 AM

hey ladies how are ya :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou
moring linnie!!!bigsmile bigsmile morning hun

jennyjmn720's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:09 AM

Hello to the four most beautiful women posting on JSH at this hour. (=
hey jace `the man` how are you love?? and a very good morning/evening to you sweetheartbigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:05 AM
G`morning princess you look mighty well this morning..very glam!!!:wink:

jennyjmn720's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:04 AM
morning BG ,debs..im just up out of the sac..jesus im sooooooo tired....may be back to work tomorrow sad sad will hardly see you guys then..well some of time i will ,as i work shifts......so whats been happening then while i have been in the land of zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!bigsmile bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:25 PM

I agree with polaritybear's post......I thought this was going to be about pirates.......got excited....who doesn't like pirateslaugh
pirates????? jesus love im sorry..ill try and put one up for later then...laugh laugh laugh

Thanks!!! Arrrrrggggg.
i never clicked that it looked or sounded like a pirate..i cant stop laughing now..with you coming in and saying ahoy mateys!!laugh laugh laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:18 PM

Jen I am getting a headache, I wish you would sit still
hun its normally me chasing you all the time laugh laugh laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:15 PM
i hate..old spice, brutt,an any other old ones that grandad used to wear. i love cool water deep,armani code,joop,ckone,burberry,angel..god i could go on and on......now for me i wear..eternity, jeanpaul gaultier,euphoria,escape,ckintoher,angel,coolwater..and ,many more...love my smellies...always like to smell nice at all times:wink: :tongue:

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:09 PM
yeh..it would ,at least you wouldnt make a fool out of yourself chatting someone up and then find out that have a partner etc!!:wink: :wink:

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:06 PM
been a long time since i had any flowers bought for me!!sad sad sad

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:03 PM

I agree with polaritybear's post......I thought this was going to be about pirates.......got excited....who doesn't like pirateslaugh
pirates????? jesus love im sorry..ill try and put one up for later then...laugh laugh laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:47 PM

Why people post in the "Rate my Profile" forum and then get pissy when you offer criticism. I was just told by someone on one of those threads that he doesn't criticize me so I shouldn't criticize him. My words were honest, but certainly not mean. Why do people post in there if they don't want to hear what people think?
thats why i have taken it off my settings..im sick to death of them.its so degrading to ask to be rated..noway noway

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:12 PM

I suggest you start posting here in the forums more. It's a good way to show some personality.:smile:
hey kitten love that picture love..its gorgeous!!!bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:07 PM

SO I have been on this site for a long time have emailed lots of people even have gotten emails back have talked to a few for a long time. I am here to meet someone i can have in my life for more then a few emails. why is it that after a hand full of emails and requests for dinner or a drink the girls i tlak to seem to run for the hills?
i can only assume that they arent really interested in meeting anyone on here.theres alot on here that are just on for the crack and have no intentions of meeting folk..its all about ego..to see who can get the most interested in them..just move on until you find someone genuine love..she will be out there, you just ave to sieve through the time wasters first which is a pain!!bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:57 AM

I've got about 15-20 lbs I'd like to lose. Anyone want to join me in a challenge to do the same. Let's give ourselves 60 days from today - say April 15, 2008 to do it. We'll share our progress on this site.

If you could share things that make it tough for you to lose weight (stay on a diet) it would be appreciated.

For me boredom is why I tend to over eat.

Thanks
hey derek havent seen you for ages..where have you been??? you look fine to me..but i suppose its how you feel eh? im always on a diet i lost 4lb this month, but last month i lost 12lb...but its coming off slowlybigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:48 AM

bigsmile

i actually ment you can take fotos with your mobile fone and download it..dont tell me he hasnt got a mobile?? thats is aload of crap if he says that!! just be careful love..i would take a wide berth from this guy if it was me!!
he does have a phone, just not a camera phone... he says. I tend to agree with you, I think there is something fishy going on
stay away jill....its not worth it love..alot of weirdo`s out there..if he really was interested in you he would do this for you..so just walk away hunnie..and be safebigsmile bigsmile
Thanks Jenny bigsmile
your welcome loveflowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:42 AM

i actually ment you can take fotos with your mobile fone and download it..dont tell me he hasnt got a mobile?? thats is aload of crap if he says that!! just be careful love..i would take a wide berth from this guy if it was me!!
he does have a phone, just not a camera phone... he says. I tend to agree with you, I think there is something fishy going on
stay away jill....its not worth it love..alot of weirdo`s out there..if he really was interested in you he would do this for you..so just walk away hunnie..and be safebigsmile bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:33 AM