Community > Posts By > nando84

nando84's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:06 PM
kelly Pavlik is going to unify the belt...become undisputed.. and i suspect he'll sit there as king for the next..At least 3 years AFTER. Youngstown , Ohio really must suck.

nando84's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:58 PM
HBO did a whole thing on it. bunch of skinny women in a circly with the gowns falling of their sharp shoulders.

nando84's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:57 PM
well Like i said.

telling me i might die..really worked for me to.

and admitting that you're in war with alcohol and you have no weapons!...

i guess it really is the first step.

I do some work in Chicago NW homeless shelter... half those guys are ex-cons and sustance abusers. We've had this discussion plenty of times... Ego and mans urge for self control really interfere with getting help..plus their bums.

nando84's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:50 PM
Edited by nando84 on Tue 03/18/08 10:53 PM

ty guys. I was wondering if there are better things to try and this is for those that do suffer in secret as well.

i have actually been "sober" (for lack of a better term) for 3 yrs. and i have learned alot about life and myself.

i was wondering if anyone had advice for those in secret or for those thinking about it

so what do you do>?

how did you deal with it?

were you jsut scared for your lifE?

nando84's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:46 PM
i would ask.

if you care that much that is.

nando84's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:41 PM
Edited by nando84 on Tue 03/18/08 10:42 PM

Hi Rose Hi everyone. I think it's about not feeling "good enough" we are all under pressure to be beautiful, high acchievers, & always be happy. It's just not realistic!

yeah that too.

Its not all about weight. how you truely feel about yourself is probably the cure. i think a few people admit..Counseling

nando84's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:38 PM

lol..i wish i could share be4 and after

Check this...at 17 > 286 pounds.

23 = 185 pounds..and thats after my peak! i gained about 20..I looked freakish..but mad sexy!

That's some damn good adive man!

I'm str8 up telling you!!

you will barf in secret binge eat alone in what will seem the longest most shameful period of your life. And telling yourself..I won't do it as often doens't work.

how is that good advice? if you wanted to lose weight, you could work out and diet. what you're advocating is unhealthy, not just physically but psychologically

lol..

I'm advocating that this person..any person...with an advance stage of this disease? will ultimately need intervention. I know i do. and..

For me..I lost the first 65 pounds legit. Walking , diet, and somewhere along the line...things crumbled. Building strong stomach muchles sounds like a good thing.

PLus she didn't specify what kind of advice. Cause a true warrior of bulemia, binge eating knows the art of secrecy

nando84's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:35 PM
Edited by nando84 on Tue 03/18/08 10:44 PM

ok...i'm actually trying to be serious for once (unlike me in other threads at times)

not starting is best but it happens

I almost died 3 yrs ago from having them since 17. i was anorexic AND bulemic at the same time. the feelings still surface and like an alcoholic wanting a drink at times...i fight it.

i try to use what i have learned but was wondering if anyone has been through it and what they did

Soo..did you seek help? Maybe i'm not as willfully strong as you... And i deny myslef alot of ****! not by choice but by often being broke. what did you do. ? I can't kick this habit.

BUT..i did manage kick alcoholism...SORT OF! but that was almost a forced choice...doctors telling me my PANCREAS will die out if i continue.

Hmm...

Life threatening expierence really motivates one huh?

nando84's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:30 PM
lol..i wish i could share be4 and after

Check this...at 17 > 286 pounds.

23 = 185 pounds..and thats after my peak! i gained about 20..I looked freakish..but mad sexy!

That's some damn good adive man!

I'm str8 up telling you!!

you will barf in secret binge eat alone in what will seem the longest most shameful period of your life. And telling yourself..I won't do it as often doens't work.

nando84's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:24 PM
man..I'm to hardcore and G to admit to it. But yeah.

advice?

mm..

you're going to need help. I'm sorry to say it. Especially bulemia. Cuz it will lead to binge eating > barf!

Scary cause i know this is bigger than me (no pun) and you honestly can't do it alone....But i refuse to seek help....Orr...I just haven't got around to it.

other advice...
Work your stomach muscles..to avoid sticking anything down your throat....Strong abs will throw that back up by firece force. after that you'll be free to barf incognito and on the fly. No one will ever suspect. Carry **** for your breath..and don't become a DRUNK!

later.