Community > Posts By > e1ectric9uy

e1ectric9uy's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:25 PM
I recently hired a kid from our local high school to work with me to learn a trade. He has been in this country for six years after escaping a war torn region of Africa. The general contractor called me up tonight ranting and raving about how he wasn't gonna pay for some "spearchucker" to work in his building. I was doumbfounded that such racism can still exist in 2008 in Boston,MA. Some people just need to hate others to feel like they are better. Needless to say I told the contracter we no longer needed his buisness. So people will never change.

e1ectric9uy's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:18 PM
Well technically it should be referred to as duck tape. It's first use was in the military. It got it's name because of it's ability to shed water(like a duck).Since then it's many uses have saved our asses from fixing problems the right way. Including leaky duct work. Ijust don't know how this useless info will get me laid.drinker

e1ectric9uy's photo
Mon 05/05/08 07:12 PM
umygod this is stupid

e1ectric9uy's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:47 PM
Just got a new amp. It can record tracks so I've been listening to myself.lol Been playing some Stevie Ray blues ....

e1ectric9uy's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:42 PM
It's amazing to me that so many people have an issue with this. You are what you eat. If you want to lose pounds....eat less. It's common sense. Worked for me. Good luck to all.:wink:

e1ectric9uy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:09 PM
you wanna know more, here's an update.happy

e1ectric9uy's photo
Wed 04/16/08 07:40 PM
Thanks for all of the positive feed back. I guess I'm to shy for my own good! blushing

e1ectric9uy's photo
Wed 04/16/08 07:25 PM
Common take your best shot, fire awaylaugh
I'm a real tough cookiehappy