Community > Posts By > babai mondal

babai mondal's photo
Tue 11/19/19 07:14 PM

People believe “what” they believe based on life experiences. Their perception is altered by many different factors including geography., parents upbringing, parents lack of upbringing etc etc!!! Depending what a person experiences in there life gives them “facts “ to make a decision or belief

This. Really ANY belief, whether framed in the box of religion or not, will be affected by and solidified by these many different factors. I feel belief is only the counter to the natural instinct to wanting to know. For anything there is that we are curious about, we are hardwired, so to speak, to be prepared for BELIEF in what we find or what we are taught or experience or any combination of those things.

While I agree with some of what you say, I have to balk at the idea of being 'hardwired'.
The God I believe in today is not the same God i believed in last year or in my youth. It changes as I understand my belief and I am open to new beliefs as my knowledge and wisdom grows.
Religion is what stops that expansion of belief. It doesn't want you to grow, its power resides in the "Hardwiring Baseline'.
Religion isn't flexible like life experiences are.
It expects you to change your life experiences to fit the baseline, the 'hardwiring' and anything else is an abomination of the doctrine.
I've lost count with how many times I have been told my belief in God is wrong. Its my belief?