Sun 04/06/08 02:49 PM
hello everyone

Dkroo04's photo
Fri 04/04/08 06:34 PM
to funny

Dkroo04's photo
Fri 04/04/08 06:33 PM
Edited by Dkroo04 on Fri 04/04/08 06:33 PM

there wiley.. i started you a stalker thread!!

laugh. i saw she is back up on my friends, there you go thomas. stop scaring the girl.

Dkroo04's photo
Fri 04/04/08 06:15 PM

HER PROFILE IS GONE NOW?????????????

you scared her away laugh it does suck to be you

Dkroo04's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:31 PM
I meet a wonderful lady last weekend from this site, and she is like everything I ever wanted in a girl. I just want to propose to her so effing bad and spend my life with her. And we are talking about one of us moving in with each other already. Are we just crazy or has love struck us hard? Or should we take time and go slow and see what happens?

Dkroo04's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:30 PM
Hi everyone

Dkroo04's photo
Mon 03/31/08 05:11 AM

four days and i get to meet a darlin from here, how cool is that, gee, i'll be cleanin my dump for days nowgrumble laugh

Dude having a messy place is nothing. I meet a lady this weekend off of this site. On friday we went out then came back to my place, and we meet again on saturday and I went to her place. And I was more intimitaded by her house and the cars outside her house then I was worried that my place was a mess.
laugh drinker Oh man, i'm worried bout mine, looks like a lazy bachelor and his dog live here, gonna try to get the kitchen and bathroom clean, all the years in army, i know how to do it but i have got just plain lazydrinker was waitin on the pic you were gonna put up showin us who it was, i was guessin xelectrik but then thought i was wrong, so who's the lucky girl

The picture is up now dude. I wasnt worried, its just a place. And when you work the hours I work, I try my best to keep it look nice and not a pig pen.
hell, yall look good together, drinker cheersdrinker

Well nothing is offically, we just went out on a date as friends and then hung out as friends on saturday. She likes someone else that she is meeting this weekend.
Friends works, at least ya got someone to hang with and have a good time with,

Yeah, so its all good. But she was kinda eh about meeting the guy that she likes since they is an age difference between them. She said she really liked being around me and hanging out and hopes we can do it again soon. So there is still hope for me yea know. :smile:

Dkroo04's photo
Mon 03/31/08 05:00 AM

four days and i get to meet a darlin from here, how cool is that, gee, i'll be cleanin my dump for days nowgrumble laugh

Dude having a messy place is nothing. I meet a lady this weekend off of this site. On friday we went out then came back to my place, and we meet again on saturday and I went to her place. And I was more intimitaded by her house and the cars outside her house then I was worried that my place was a mess.
laugh drinker Oh man, i'm worried bout mine, looks like a lazy bachelor and his dog live here, gonna try to get the kitchen and bathroom clean, all the years in army, i know how to do it but i have got just plain lazydrinker was waitin on the pic you were gonna put up showin us who it was, i was guessin xelectrik but then thought i was wrong, so who's the lucky girl

The picture is up now dude. I wasnt worried, its just a place. And when you work the hours I work, I try my best to keep it look nice and not a pig pen.
hell, yall look good together, drinker cheersdrinker

Well nothing is offically, we just went out on a date as friends and then hung out as friends on saturday. She likes someone else that she is meeting this weekend.

Dkroo04's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:56 AM

Dkroo04's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:48 AM

Dkroo04's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:13 PM
To talk to someone online, & the phone, and meet them with out knowing each others real names. And just knowing each other with nicknames.

Is that strange or just some safey bar?

Dkroo04's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:54 PM
Evening, how is everyone?

Dkroo04's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:32 AM
good afternoon all

Dkroo04's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:27 AM
ta da. :smile:

Dkroo04's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:15 AM

morning all i'm here just waking up i will be around hi bmac hi dk(((((((((((fairy&sharon))))))))))))flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hi Shadow

Dkroo04's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:01 AM
moring eveyone, im soon going to post the picture. so wake up.

Dkroo04's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:35 PM
so the girls arent on and i want to post the pic so they could see who it is.

Dkroo04's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:16 PM
i just got home from seeing the lady again, and uploading the pic.

Dkroo04's photo
Sat 03/29/08 01:28 PM
Everyone will see tonight after the get together again, since we both said we need to take a picture together. But maybe your wrong maybe your right.

Dkroo04's photo
Sat 03/29/08 01:19 PM

:smile: i cant wait for tonight, seeing the lady i took on a date lastnight again.

can anyone guess who it is? she's on this site and postes in this thread.
are you datin Feraldrinker drinker laugh

laugh no i am not.
xelektrik, just by checkin locations and my kreskin mindlaugh

if it was her, i think she would have told everyone by now.