Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 11:36 AM

Its fine to have mutual feelings for the one you like.But if you are going to have an intimate relationship then most likely you two are going to have sex at some point in time.You have to make sure you really love this person.Because once you have sex.Feelings for one another change.Thats why some people say its better to abstain.But really as long as you two love each other you can have sex as long you two are faithful sex is fine.If you dont want to have sex then thats fine too.
You can still love each other without sex my dear.Take care.

What the hell are you babbling about? Is this just a post to the OP because you find her very attractive and felt the need to say something?

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 11:28 AM
I almost always tingle when I mingle. oops

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 05:47 AM
waving

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 06:49 PM
There was one, but eventually we talked.

Have you ever taken a walk through a field of lavender in full bloom?

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 06:20 PM
offtopic

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 06:10 PM

Women's wants what they Think Aaaaaaaaand Not what we Think !
A Point to be Noted.

Quite frankly, I don't see your 'point'. :confused:
Please explain?

He's awkwardly trying to suck up to the women here by stating the obvious. Women think for themselves. That's his point.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 05:00 PM

Have you ever known someone, here or elsewhere, that objectively is very attractive but you have no attraction/interest? I'm not necessarily talking about someone with emotional, behavioral, or other characteristics that were a turn off. I'm thinking more along the lines of someone you should be really drawn to but are not. And if so, why do you think that is?

Yup. I like men who are not super good-looking. People rave about how smexy they are. I like deep wrinkles from a hard working or thinking man, rough hands, like my Dads were and eyes that tell a story.
[/quote

That's an interesting answer. I suppose objectivity is often replaced by subjectivity...

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 04:49 PM

Maybe.

The law of physics.

magnetic repulsion?

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 04:37 PM
I'll take a Caramel Macchiato next time I go to visit my daughters.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 04:20 PM
Have you ever known someone, here or elsewhere, that objectively is very attractive but you have no attraction/interest? I'm not necessarily talking about someone with emotional, behavioral, or other characteristics that were a turn off. I'm thinking more along the lines of someone you should be really drawn to but are not. And if so, why do you think that is?

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 04:15 PM

Messages or the forums? :thinking::thinking:

Either.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 03:06 PM

Sure, there have been Mingle Tingle times!

Care to share? Just kidding. Wait... I feel another rhyme coming in due time.

Seriously, I'm almost certain we all do at one time or another.

yeah, but you can't tell anyone, it's top secret. No wait! PG13. No sharing!
Except for that it was a lot of fun, erotic, cheeky, sexy, all well within the Mingle parameters. It's quite amazing how creative you can get, saying it all without saying it hihi.

I'm sure there are a few that can say more with emojis than they've ever been able to with words.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 02:52 PM

Im a mingling and a tingling laughbigsmilelaugh

Of course you are? do?

laugh bigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 02:41 PM
I cannot believe that any man would be okay with this "friendship." I have very good platonic female friends for more than 45 years, but no friendship like this. Either you figure out there is no sexual attraction early on or there is but you need to slightly distance yourself (arm's length) due to poor timing or other romantic partners.

It is my belief that any man on this thread that says it's okay is doing so to curry favor with the OP since she's quite attractive. I do not see any other explanation.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 02:23 PM
And I blamed my neighbor's dog. Not cool, Rock. explode

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 02:22 PM

Sure, there have been Mingle Tingle times!

Care to share? Just kidding. Wait... I feel another rhyme coming in due time.

Seriously, I'm almost certain we all do at one time or another.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 02:04 PM

Widow here, am I qualified?
No? wth!

Sure you qualify. Do you ever tingle when you mingle?

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 01:07 PM
I'm sure to experience a tingle every time I log on to Mingle. pitchfork

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 01:05 PM
Non-verbal communication accounts for a minimum of 55% of one on one communication. Obviously there are signs of a woman's interest. Is it a universal sign? Not sure. But I know when a woman is interested and flirting. It's not rocket science.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 12:59 PM
Do you ever feel a tingle when you're on Mingle? smokin