Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 05:19 AM
I'm still working on an internet transporter. I think I need Chief Engineer Scott's help

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 05:17 AM
Get my trusty 9 iron. It's never failed me.

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 04:57 AM
bigsmile flowers

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 08:18 PM
waving

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 07:39 PM
Healing

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 07:22 PM

Snuggle up next to him under his arm and lay my head on his chest.

You do that and you're going to wake me right up... bigsmile devil

OT: find out where she's ticklish.

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 05:47 PM

Single.

hay baby

Smooth

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 04:26 PM
Coffee is always welcome. drinker

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 04:23 PM

I'm probably not the best one to ask. I was in the midst of an eight year relationship while still posting frequently on DH. We didn't live together, but she knew and didn't care.

Thing was, I made it clear to everyone on the site. They all knew. I stayed away from all gossip, behind the scenes drama, etc. I was mostly left alone by women with ideas...

What is DH?

Datehookup

A place that no longer exists. The forums were a hundred times busier than these.

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 04:19 PM
I'm probably not the best one to ask. I was in the midst of an eight year relationship while still posting frequently on DH. We didn't live together, but she knew and didn't care.

Thing was, I made it clear to everyone on the site. They all knew. I stayed away from all gossip, behind the scenes drama, etc. I was mostly left alone by women with ideas...

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 03:16 PM

The left sock

I'll trade you a left sock for a left handed aardvark.

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 03:15 PM
Pizza

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 03:14 PM

Well I am confused. He is on a dating site, but is asking if the partner can be trusted.
Seems a tad hypocritical to me.:thinking::thinking:

The premise of the question is confusing to me. Essentially he is asking about online trust which is an oxymoron.

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 03:08 PM

After rereading the initial message. It sounds like they have had a relationship in the real world.

I still do not. We need the OP to clarify.

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 03:07 PM
Hello and welcome to Mingle! waving

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 03:02 PM

Hire a Private Investigator to view their phone/computer messages?

Why do you think this person can't be trusted?
Do they think the same of you?
Is it a scammer?

You think they met?

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 02:56 PM
That's the rub, isn't it? There is no way other than meeting in person VERY QUICKLY and establishing a real world romance. Online fantasy is powerful, but fantasy all the same.

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 01:46 PM

Hi does anybody live close to me, i am in fall river, we have a lil snow, aint going to ammount to much BUt i do live in Fall river,,,Ifanybodywants to chill n meet up that whouldb nice, bored out of my head,,, i cook and i have drinks cash, you name it, hit me up n say hello....

wait, you cook, have drinks AND cash????

How about setting up a BBQ at your place with some reallly nice door prizes???

He should probably hire a DJ.

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 01:28 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 02/20/21 01:29 PM

you are comfortable around them and you want them as your life partner.

She wants this guy as her life partner. As I've said before, I have several platonic female friends for decades. I love them all in a certain sense. But this?? What kind of weirdness is this crap?

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 12:03 PM

And add more consonants to your name, it drives chicks crazy scared

Hmmmmmm, it all depends when and where you're using the consonants. M is a good choice, though.