Community > Posts By > ladyblue333

ladyblue333's photo
Tue 01/24/12 07:08 PM
yes lowered expectations, i understand were your coming from

ladyblue333's photo
Tue 01/24/12 01:05 PM
Thanx and i have been working on myself latley gettin my confidence back, but for the past 3 years ive given my all to my daughter and forgetting about myself and ive been lonely in the process. Time to be there for my daughter and not forget about myself in the process.

ladyblue333's photo
Tue 01/24/12 12:03 PM
I was in a relationship for 6 years and had a daughter, we broke up a year ago, since then ive been getting over it and moving on i didnt want to just jump into another relationship its not fair to the other person with all your feelings still on your ex. Now i just find it a little overwelming with trying to get to know people and getting back out there, Some guys see that i have a daughter and atomaticly think oh oh baggage and dont want to give us single mothers a chance. I guess im just venting a bit and find it hard meeting people since im not into the club and bar sceene anymore. Anyone have a similar story, advice, input is welcome . I know im not the only single mom out there with this problem hopefully

ladyblue333's photo
Sat 01/21/12 09:55 PM
Hey guys what are your turn ons and turn offs in a woman :) Just some questions i like to ask .

2 what is your idea of a perfect first date?

3 whats your favorite part of a womans body?

4 what do u notice first about a woman and be honest?

5 do u have any wierd fetishes ?

6 do u believe in long distance relationships?

7 boxers, briefs, or comando.