Community > Posts By > Up4thecaribbean

no photo
Sun 12/02/12 02:31 AM
I have just spent 8 nights in the magnificent Caribbean over Halloween and had the most amazing time. On board the ship were over 600 single men and women around the 30-50 age group. They were part of an organised singles event. Although I wasn't part of this group I met many of them and made life long friendships. I was one of only 3 Aussies on the cruise and swore I would return again next year with a heap more to match up with my new found friends.

This holiday was a life changer. It will be something I will have to do each year. The onboard activities were from poker tournaments to jelly shots. The port excursions always called for swimmers and a drinking arm!
The singles were out to play hard and find friendships on all different levels.

The cruise is around $1200 and the flight will be around $2000. I must warn you though, my bar tab was more than the price of the cruise! But in my defense, they do free pour so the drinks were probably doubles for the price of singles!

I will organise reputable travel agent and cruise agents so you book directly.

If anyone would like to come with me I'd love to here from you. But, you should love to party, be able to drink and stay awake for stupid amount of hours, and back up early the next morning when you have been drinking all night and wake up in a Port. And, you will want to be open to the idea of finding your perfect match maybe an american.

Lets get this adventure planned. Hope to hear from you soon.
:)

no photo
Sun 12/02/12 02:19 AM
Hi,
I have just spent 8 nights in the magnificent Caribbean over Halloween and had the most amazing time. On board the cruise ship were over 600 single men and women around the 30-50 age group. They were part of an organised American singles event. Although I wasn't part of this group I met hundreds of them and made life long friendships. One is coming over to spend Christmas with me.

I was one of only 3 Aussies on the cruise and swore I would return again next year with a heap more very friendly Aussies.

This holiday was a life changer for me and a travel buddy. It will be something we will have to do each year. The onboard activities were from poker tournaments to jelly shots. The port excursions always called for swimmers and a drinking arm! The singles were out to play hard and find friendships on all different levels.

The cruise is around $1200 (shared cabin- 2 people) and the flight will be around $2000. I must warn you though, my bar tab was more than the price of the cruise but in my defense, they do free pour so the drinks were probably doubles for the price of singles and the rounds were returned from everyone participating.

I will organise reputable travel and cruise agents so you book directly.

If anyone would like to come with me I'd love to here from you. But, you should love to party, be able to drink, stay awake for stupid amount of hours and be back up early the next morning when you have been drinking all night and wake up in a Port.

And... you will want to be open to the idea of finding your perfect match is maybe an american.

Lets get this adventure planned. Lets get a group together and get a group discount!
Hope to hear from any party people soon.
Jo
:)