Community > Posts By > HardEdge

HardEdge's photo
Sat 11/09/19 06:38 PM
Lake Fork, Idaho.. the McCall winters are brutal and harsh,, the McCall women are even colder. This place is like Planet Snob! People treat like you work for them and are their servant. And I don't even need a job,,I'm retired and think this should be the good life. Everyone is married here, or hooked up or either 22-or 82/ I'm too old for the Milfs and too young for the Silver Foxes.

I like to Hunt fish and Kiss.. read my profile. I'm not political but embrace the outdoors and the freedom of Idaho, and the USA that some people want even more government involved in,so I stand for Liberty above All!

Is the dating scene better in Twin Falls? I'm bored with this berg, so I'll be looking for a better crowd of losers to hang with:)

56. fit, single, and not gay but any no gay guys that want to give me dating scene advice,,let me know.
As for women in IDaho..look at my profile. Non BBW matures..and esp dark haired or native am women,,yes.

God, Guns, but no Gold diggers! Plenty of them in Mcc.

I get long well with Germanic women, they tend to love me. dutch german South African.but they are not around here

HardEdge's photo
Sat 11/09/19 06:31 PM
Lake Fork, Idaho.. the McCall winters are brutal and harsh,, the McCall women are even colder. This place is like Planet Snob! People treat like you work for them and are their servant. And I don't even need a job,,I'm retired and think this should be the good life. Everyone is married here, or hooked up or either 22-or 82/ I'm too old for the Milfs and too young for the Silver Foxes.

I like to Hunt fish and Kiss.. read my profile. I'm not political but embrace the outdoors and the freedom of Idaho, and the USA that some people want even more government involved in,so I stand for Liberty above All!

Is the dating scene better in Twin Falls? I'm bored with this berg, so I'll be looking for a better crowd of losers to hang with:)

56. fit, single, and not gay but any no gay guys that want to give me dating scene advice,,let me know.
As for women in IDaho..look at my profile. Non BBW matures..and esp dark haired or native am women,,yes.

God, Guns, but no Gold diggers! Plenty of them in Mcc.