Community > Posts By > verrida62

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 12:57 AM
I agree with you 100%, Hillary is not qualified to be a leader of this country, she only want to prove that she is capable of doing a man's job. Everyone knows that she, and all women are emotional, she is proving it everyday when she and Bill have to attack other candidates. If you are secure and have the qualifications that she claims to have she should be talking about her qualifications every time she's on TV, instead, she and bill are blasting other candiates. Expecially, Obauma. You know americans forget very quickly, we have Bill Clinton to think for outsourcing jobs, closing military bases, etc, Not George Bush. I don't blame Bush for Irack, he had to do something to show those crazies in the Middle East that we were not going to let them attack our country. The only thing I blame Bush for is he did not send enough men to Irack in the beginning. But now things seem to be working out. Her Sorry husband could have stopped those crazies, if he had attack them when they bombed the USS cole, and other U.S. interest around the world instead, he did little to nothing. In my opinion he had no guts. At least, Bush showed those ingrates that he was not afraid of them. If Hillary doest get in, all the work that Bush has done will be reversed, becauce those countries do not RESPECT WOMAN, THAT'S A GIVEN WE READ AND WATCH HOW THEY TRERAT THEIR OWN WOMEN.