Wed 02/13/08 07:55 PM
Awww thanks hun, it's all better now that I'm chatting with ya'll :heart:

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:54 PM

Hi Kat :smile:

Hey babes

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:38 PM
Thought I would share this e-mail, that I recieved from my friend....

Not having somebody to love is like having taken a vacation from our selfs. To find somebody to love is the most difficult achievement. Difficult because true dating is rare. It requires lot of guessing, of skin, of saliva, tears, clouds, wind or will to live.

Chill out, flirt, episode, dating, involvement, even passion is easy. But, a real romance, even if, its hard. Loving needs to be beautiful, but the one you want to protect and when you arrive side that person makes us shake, the coldness is almost like a sensation of faint asking for protection. Somebody's protection doesn't mean violence, decisive or convinced: all we need is a look of understanding or even just a need. Somebody who isn't yet dating, doesn't mean he or she doesn't have love: somebody who doesn't know the pleasure of dating. If you have people interested in you, maybe even two people, the relationship with two lovers, even so... it can mean you have the one person.

If you are no dating you don't know the taste of rain, movies, afternoon shows, fear of a father, restaurant sandwich or running at work. Not having a relationship is somebody o dates without affection, caressing with no will to turn the ice cream or the lizard that loves without happiness. Not being with the person you love is because you made a love pact with unhappiness. Loving is making pacts with happiness even if its done fast, hidden, running or impossible to go on.

Not dating because of not truly knowing the value of walking hand in hand: the affection hidden in the hour that it lasts in a movie theater: of a flower ripped from a wall suddenly, reading great poets, reading slowly, with giggles whenever you read the word "together" or finding a hole in a sock; with a great will to distant places or even a subway ride, cloud, magic carpet or a space rocket

Not being with somebody you love not liking to sleep holding, resting hugged, shopping together. Not wanting to be in love is somebody who doesn't like to speak of self love, or staying hours looking at the mystery of the other persons eyes, rounded with the joy of lucid love. Not dating the one you love is like not rediscovering a inner child and of the person you love and going out to the parks, arcades, close to water, music concerts, moonlight moods, streets of dreams and the subway musical.

Being with the person you love is having a secret music with someone, that dedicates books, quoting articles, worrying about the fact your good is being hurt. A person who loves likes to love; likes to have fun; likes to know more about the loved one. Being with the person you love feels how good it is to be remembered suddenly in a weakened, in the sunrise or the midday sun in a seashore wet by rivals who seek our loved one. To be with the loved one is dedicating; playing, no obligations; waiting to go and make love. To be with the loved one is to be sure that solitude is different from being alone and in peace. to be with the loved one is never speaking alone, laughing about ourself, not being afraid of being caring. If you are not with the loved one its because you haven't found out love is joyful and you carry hundreds of kilos of bugs of fear, wear something light, that cloth, and walk hand in hand with air. Decorate yourself with flowers, brush you soul with light frictions of hope. When the soul is brushed, and the heart cleansed, get out of the garden you are and find the garden itself. Wake up tasing like roses and daisy smiles for that person who walks below your window.

Put festive intentions in your eyes and drink the potion for fairy tale's. Walk as if the floor is covered in sounds of flutes and from heaven came down a fog of butterfly's, every one of them bringing a speaking pearl telling tender words and and words of wanting to love: If you are not with the person you love its because you still haven't gone mad enough to make life stop and sudenly looking like sense. Breath the words and grow.

_____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
__ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_- ________♥♥♥♥♥♥
__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥- _____ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
__ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥___ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥- ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥- ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥- ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥- ♥♥♥♥♥♥
__________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥- ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥- ♥♥♥♥♥
____________ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_____________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥- ♥
_______________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________________ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________________ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
__________________ ♥♥♥♥
___________________♥♥♥
___________________ ♥♥ valentine's day thought

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:33 PM

Well let's just say that I'm so glad it is over! And all the midol in the world isn't helping me with my mood! hehe

Other than that....I'm pretty good.

flowerforyou

Awww thanks Mikey...

How was your day?

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:32 PM
YES! tons of it please!! laugh

I'm so looking foward to the weekend...

Anything planned for the weekend Liz?

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:27 PM
Well let's just say that I'm so glad it is over! And all the midol in the world isn't helping me with my mood! hehe

Other than that....I'm pretty good.

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:20 PM
Hey Liz! How are you?
How was your day?

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:14 PM
Hey guys!

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:49 PM

I don't suck.
I eat.
:wink:

laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:09 PM
Hey!

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:01 PM
There is nothing wrong with you....

Did you just want us girls to check you out...laugh laugh it worked!

Seriously, you're a goodlooking kid....who cares about tattoo's and piercings, it gives you a personality! Forget about what others have to say....

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I can imagine how hard it must be for you, especially now. If you need to talk...you can always e-mail.

Kind Regards,

Kataleena

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:44 PM
Single and happy!!

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:24 PM

flowerforyou (((((((((KAT))))))))))

My sexy asian persuasion!

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:10 PM
I know the feeling :(

I went through the same thing!! grumble

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:04 PM

So now that Kat and I are finally in the same room at the same time I can tell you about Sunday lol.

My friend said he'd go to dinner with us, so I had him meet us at his apartment and I'm glad I did. It would have been really weird if I just went alone lol. It was a good time, but I dunno if I could see him as more than a friend.

No chemical attraction?

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:54 PM

love

There's my sexy man! :wink:

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:45 PM
Hey Everyone!

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:14 PM
drinker

no photo