Community > Posts By > cii

cii's photo
Mon 02/10/20 11:28 PM
i do think it matters but not to the extent it would be the basis of whether or not u should be together.

it can be just one characteristic that may attract you.

cii's photo
Mon 02/10/20 11:05 PM
I know two very different couples, who are friends of mine. One is a young couple who got married a few years ago, he is a head taller than me (like a basketball player) and she is about 2 heads shorter than me. On the first glance it does look awkward but it was never an issue for them. They really love each other and just had a baby.
The other couple: she is about 2 .5 heads taller than him (he is half Asian, she is Caucasian and taller than the average woman here). He is in his mid 50's and she is about 25 years younger. Just recently had another baby. Neither the height, nor their age difference ever mattered to them, they are happily married and one of the most funniest people I know and they complete each other very well, like made for each other.

I mentioned that to point out in general:
So, yes people have their set preferences but never let the smaller issue (or taller - lol) hinder you from maybe overlooking someone that might be otherwise "perfect" for you - and especially do not choose (maybe minor) preferences like that because of what other people might think. You are not in a relationship with THEM. Sometimes we care about people's opinions that we don't even know, rather than to see what really makes us happy/fulfilled and what matters in the long run.

agreed. :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

cii's photo
Mon 02/10/20 10:55 PM
Matching night stands, would probably be
best.

Maybe an end table to complete the set.

:hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

cii's photo
Mon 02/10/20 10:54 PM
well i for one am NOT standing all night longnoway

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: