Community > Posts By > roxymuzick

roxymuzick's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:30 PM

WOW!!! and here I want sex with strings. Maybe I have it all wrong. :smile: :smile:

lol, i just don't have the energy for emotional commitment at this time...all of my mental strength goes into my kids.

maybe in a few years.

Wow I'm easy I just need a Team Player who would answer the phone at 3am and come pick me up from jail. laugh

roxymuzick's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:21 PM

The scary thing is I actually know some people who would sign up for that LOL

But how come no sugarmommie.com ?

there is a sugarmomma.com

I'm not sure what you are using for a browser but can you do me a solid and send me a link please because Google is not finding it and we all know Google means God in internet search engine speak.

roxymuzick's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:16 PM

can I just have the sex with no cuddling and talking and stufflaugh

yes! *sighs* unfortunately, too many people want to throw in the emotional stuff...so i'd rather have NO sex than sex-with-strings.

Maybe our parents and grandparents were right and we need to go back to the old fashioned ways of relationships before it gets to be too late. I am in IT so I know full well with technology probably by the year 2020 you will be able to get any and all gratification from a computer and by the year 2200 men and women will have tiny bodies and heads with just large eyes and hands because there will be no need to leave the house for anything we need so our legs will become useless. laugh

roxymuzick's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:08 PM

I am glad because I would probably have to sign up for that one........ I always end up being the sugar momma, where's my sugar daddy??????

You and me both. After working for 34 years, it's my turn to be taken care of dammit.laugh

How does that even work, you just say to another human being with feelings; "Yeah, you're kind of the older, uglier one of us so I'm going to have to expense all my living expenses to your account"? laugh

roxymuzick's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:01 PM
Maybe I'm searching it wrong on Google and it's www.cougar.com or something but I can't find anything resembling www.sugarmommie.com so is the world trying to tell me a guy can buy a girl, but a girl cannot buy a guy? Where's the sexual equality? brokenheart :wink:

roxymuzick's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:54 AM
The scary thing is I actually know some people who would sign up for that LOL

But how come no sugarmommie.com ?

roxymuzick's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:51 AM
sugardaddie.com lol what's that all about?huh

roxymuzick's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:26 PM
Thanks guys this is a pretty cool site from what I've seen so far!

Greg

roxymuzick's photo
Thu 12/13/07 04:43 PM
I am Greg

I'm a single father, IT Manager, Network Engineer, Network Administrator I now run my own computer consulting company MasleyAssociates. I moved to Colorado Springs three years ago following my daughters and their mother from our lifelong home of Southern California to be near them and now we are moving back. I bought a house as close as I could get to my beautiful, special Amerasian daughters Tatiana who is now 10 and Paulina who is 9. An immersed product of the 80's I grew up on and totally in Love with 80's, Goth and Industrial Alternative Music. I was a staple in the Alternative LA Club Scene, had my own band Corporate Intrigue, was in the movies "Moving Violations" and "Sex, Death and Eyeliner", modelled for hair and fashion shows, ran dance clubs, met a lot of famous people, had wild times and the best times of my life some of which I will never ever forget. I can't tell you how wonderful it felt unless you were there you will never know or understand but it was such a wonderful and exciting time. My daughters are my world and I follow them so I can see them as much as possible and be a part of their lives. I have been in films and want to get back into it, I have DJ'd and ran and managed my own dance clubs including Eroxa Denver and want to get back into it. I write music and have been in bands including Corporate Intrigue and want to get back into it. As far as dating goes it's been a hard learning experience for me personally. I am moved by the things in life that really matter like the smile on a child's face and Love in all it's forms.