Community > Posts By > DrewDrew340

DrewDrew340's photo
Tue 01/10/12 07:28 PM
Well I have some some strange thoughts about whether Jesus was God.
No I don't believe he is at all. I will be the first to say that your religion and beliefs are completely one persons choice. So If I happen to say anything that really upsets anyone, no offense, these are just thoughts to make you go hmmm.
First would you not agree that we are all children of God. Jesus, I believe was not born with the abilities of God's grace. Jesus received these abilities shortly before his death. The intent on giving Jesus these abilities was in order to teach the world about Him, God, the Father. The purpose for this act was to prevent the world from being destroyed such as in the flood. So that we as children of God would increase our faith in Him. Yes Jesus may have been "chosen" by God to teach the world but we are all children. Jesus was not our father but our brother. This is just getting started but why spoil a "story" that was written lifetimes ago that has so many questionable events. And if you choose to believe a little, some, most, or all than there is a whole questionable argument that challenges a religion and its practices in a way that is not pleasant to think about. Many many thoughts and ideas that just wow me when i think about our Father, our Creator, our Puppet Master. Whatever or whoever you want to call him I truly believe that is our Future. Oh and the bible says GOD told us not to worship false idols only Him our Father. So why worship anyone but God. Are we not all worthy of talking to Him. God is all knowing, loving, entity that is there to give us comfort in the time we need it most. Just because we don"t always understand the meaning or the level of comfort he is giving us does not mean that it is not there. Maybe you just closed your mind too much to see the love he gives. Yes God our Father, not Jesus his son, our brother. But he is a brother i would want on my side.