Community > Posts By > deepblue

deepblue's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:55 AM
Bull Testicle music is awesome.

deepblue's photo
Sat 12/22/07 05:56 PM
He sounds very disrespectful. It is kind of lame to say, "uuuhhhhhh" instead of just getting the hell off the phone.

He gets frustrated because you're saying, "uhhhh" because you're tired? Then you accuse him of mumbling? It all escalates into a cluster f%$k? It just doesn't sound healthy. He does sound like a jerk for calling you retarded, but in all fairness, "uhhhhh" does sound kind of retarded when you could be getting some zzzzzz's.

deepblue's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:54 AM
Nada from John Carpenter's "They Live":

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

deepblue's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:50 AM

I would imagine the 10 ten reason women cheat are pretty similair to the top 10 reasons men cheat. A cheater is gonna cheat no matter what, ony real question is what was their excuse this time...

great answer. I couldn't have put it better myself.

deepblue's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:57 PM

RUNNER-UP #5
From England: A motorist was unknowingly caught in an automated speed trap that measured his speed using radar and photographed his car. He later received in the mail a ticket for 40 Pounds and a photo of his car. Instead of payment, he sent the police department a photograph of 40 Pounds. Several days later, he received a letter from the police that contained another picture...of handcuffs. The motorist promptly sent the money for the fine.

This guy doesn't sound dumb to me. All the other ones were great. laugh

deepblue's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:55 PM
bwahahaha!! good one!

deepblue's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:55 AM
Tom Sizemore is freaking awesome. He was in a film called "Heart and Soul". You tell that SOB to "Walk Like a Man, Talk Like a Man". I bet he will laugh if you say that to him. He played a character named Milo. He was so great in that role.

Tell him a big fan is pulling for him.

deepblue's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:48 AM
I have proof that "God" does not exist. I can't show anyone. I've been paid a large sum of money to keep it under wraps. I enjoy going around teasing people with the fact that I have absolute proof that "God" does not exist. I'm going to go drive my Ferarri around and purchase expensive things.

By the way, God does not exist. I'm all knowing. Ask me anything.

My prediction for tomorrow is as follows. The sun will rise in the morning. In the evening it will fall and be dark. Whoa, that knowledge of biblical proportion just busted all of your bubbles.