Community > Posts By > deborahclark

deborahclark's photo
Sat 12/31/11 07:06 AM
I am only interested in communicating with men that know that "Leave It To Beaver" is a television show not a rock band. LOL!! Men that listened to Bruce Springstein, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, etc. and actually know those bands.

So far, I am getting flirts, winks, offersgrumble, etc. from guys younger than my sons. No, thank you, and, no, I'm not flattered. My sons informed me what's up with that. I am not an old, desperate, lonely woman willing to do anything for a little attention, thank you very much.

Go away little boys, go away little boys. I'm not supposed to be alone with you . . . .

Anyone my age know which lyrics I'm mimicking and who sang them??

laugh

deborahclark's photo
Sat 12/31/11 06:53 AM
I miss the us inside my head
We were the perfect couple
I loved you and you loved me
We would never hurt each other
No one else would ever do

I miss the you inside my head
The perfect man for me
You loved me like no other before
You would never do anything to hurt me

I miss the me inside my head
The perfect person for me to be
I loved who I was and what I believed
I would never have allowed you to hurt me.

I miss me.

deborahclark's photo
Sat 12/31/11 06:49 AM
If lust is your Master in this Life,
Be prepared for the disasters that will strike.
For each heart you cruelly break
And all the lives you put at stake,
Life will deal your well- deserved fate.
Then those you hurt and left behind
Will feel relieved and not know why.
It’s just Life’s way of letting them know
It’s time for all that pain to go.
Each one’s burden is lifted away
Onto its final resting place
Atop a poor soul’s shoulders whose fate is
To suffer them all each eternal day.

:smile: Something to think about.

deborahclark's photo
Sat 12/31/11 06:38 AM
Hmmmm, that's scary.laugh I just joined this site. I did notice women popping up on my mutual matches. LOL!! But, of course, I clicked "NO". I am straight and American. Happy New Year!!

deborahclark's photo
Sat 12/31/11 06:32 AM
Hello all!! I am new to this site and would like to introduce myself. My name is Debbie. I have joined the site to meet people and make online friends. I live in East Texas. I believe the internet allows opportunity to meet people that we would never cross paths with in our daily life. There are so many people to get to know and I enjoy communicating with everyone. I am not easily shocked since I raised three boys of my own. But there have been people that shocked me online. LOL!! I am very old-fashioned, old school, so please be kind.:wink:

deborahclark's photo
Fri 12/30/11 04:37 PM
Like my old self again. The fog has been lifted and I'm ready to get back to being ME!! Weird, goofy, normal, mature but sometimes a little girl, fun-loving, good, old ME.

Happy New Year, everyone!!

rofl

deborahclark's photo
Fri 12/30/11 04:16 PM
Here's another one you might like.

http://youtu.be/ZzU9FgNTYrU

laugh

deborahclark's photo
Fri 12/30/11 04:14 PM
How about Snoop Dogg's "Whoop Your ***" song? laugh

deborahclark's photo
Fri 12/30/11 04:04 PM
I have traded in the city life for a slower-paced life working in the same town I live in for once. This year, I plan to LISTEN to my gut instinct instead of shrugging it off as paranoia. I also will not settle for less than what I am looking for. I know what makes me happy and what makes me miserable. I plan on doing a lot less of the things that make me miserable. LOL!! This year will be the year I find my small-framed house in the country surrounded by wooded rolling hills with a creek running through the property. Always wanted to raise sheep, so I'll buy a couple, maybe a couple of horses, too, and go from there. Life is as good as you make it for yourself. I will not spend anymore time fretting over the past because it is gone and cannot be changed. But I can sure make my present and future worth the living. Time to increase my smile goal to at least 50 people per day. I like to see how many smiles I can get and, so far, there have only been a hand full of people that didn't smile back since I began back in 2010. God bless all and hope all your New Year's goals are met.biggrin

deborahclark's photo
Fri 12/30/11 11:50 AM
I do agree with you. However, you cannot find what you do not seek. I have always and will always believe in true love and finding that one person that I can love and trust completely as a friend. Just have to get better at actually seeing who a person is beyond what they want you to see, I guess. I've been fooled by the best of them, sad to say. It would be nice if everyone could just be honest. If they want to play, then they should say they want to play. If they want serious, then they should be willing to go through the getting-to-know-you stage without trying to rush it. After all, it does take time to really get to know someone. Just my opinion.:wink:

deborahclark's photo
Fri 12/30/11 11:43 AM
laugh Well, I raised 3 boys who are between the ages of 23-32, and that's not what they told me. They told me the younger men, including the ones they know personally, go for the older women because older women are more desparate, appreciate the attention, and will do more to please them than the younger chicks. Just thought I would put that out there. Can't give up just because there are a lot more bad apples out there. I love men my age because when I talk about watching "Leave It to Beaver" they don't think I'm talking about a rock group. LOL!!