Community > Posts By > bighead

bighead's photo
Fri 11/01/19 11:31 PM
all your wildest dreams will come true

bighead's photo
Fri 11/01/19 11:29 PM
Yup..!!..God does exist.!!!..he is hugging me from the inside out right now...the drama/trauma in my life never ends...I compare my life to the book of Job almost to the detail...and my goodness..I have been so disappointed and angry with God in so many times of my life...the other day my life took a horrible turn for the worst...so much so that I will spare you the story at this time...God is my only saving grace at this point...and because I believe this completely...I feel amazingly calm...and as I stare the devil in the eye I don't fear the beast...my God is going to kick some demon behind.!!!..sooo..any of you that feel God in your soul..?...Please pray for me and my entire family..!!..God loves it when we help each other and if distance prevents physical help...prayers are the next best thing...thanks and may God love and protect us all in this wicked world..!! GOD IS AND FOREVER WILL BE.!!AMEN!...flowerforyou ....:cry:

wow do people really talk like that or are you using your phone voice on me again, I told you bout that

bighead's photo
Fri 11/01/19 11:19 PM
ive lived some hard times and call it god or whatever theres more then just this

bighead's photo
Fri 11/01/19 02:45 PM
I'm 40 and love good conversation. fyi you are very attractive and your age makes it even more attractive.

bighead's photo
Fri 11/01/19 02:37 PM
maybe it's more that hes not against the idea. but if it cant be then hes also ok with the idea of trying