Community > Posts By > datasys1355

no photo
Sun 05/31/20 06:31 PM
must be something wrong with your profile settings. I have deleted thousands of messages and NONE have ever reappeared. are you deleting the person sending it or just the message? you may need to do what I do I delete the person and all messages or just block them and everything goes away. I do see that some profiles are nearly impossible to get rid of, it may be that tech savvy scammers know how to insert code into messages or photos to get around that, in any case your best bet there would be report the user and then hit the block button, good luck sir!

no photo
Sun 05/31/20 04:01 PM
Police everywhere act on what they ALLOWED to get away with, it's that simple, they KILL because they CAN get away with it. If a cop was treated badly in school there is a greater possibility that he joined in order to be able to use FORCE as he sees fit!
If the others don't tell on him for whatever reason they are just as guilty as he is.

Think of it as the way the rules that get applied to marihuana smokers. You got caught they take whatever they can by law (your house, your car or other possessions to add to their ability to do MORE HARM. So they can buy ARMORED VEHICLES, etc but remember how much they keep fighting about BODY CAMS?

IT will NEVER STOP until cops start to go to prison just like the rest of the population! SAD but TRUE!

no photo
Fri 05/29/20 09:52 PM
hi!

if you start to email him you should be able to get the BLOCK at the bottom of the message you're composing if that doesn't work you'll have to either report or wait for the s...bag to email you again.

hope that helps 1 problem I've found is sometimes even AFTER you block they somehow are able to get past the block don't know how and I've reported to management but to no avail. The place is what it is!

no photo
Thu 04/30/20 08:08 PM
of course it bothers me. but you are probably handling the loneliness ok.

here in Puerto Rico we have been on FULL LOCKDOWN since before my birthday mar 13 everyday from 7pm to 5 am and while it hurts very much, I don't want to be responsible for someone dying or getting hurt by my need for contact.

have lost faith in finding someone, every time I say this may be the 1, reality hit's me in the face and reminds me where i'm logged into!

no photo
Tue 04/28/20 10:23 PM
anyone wonder how they get back in after u block?

these f ers seem indestructible

no photo
Tue 04/28/20 10:21 PM
stopped counting after 99 pages

no photo
Tue 04/28/20 07:54 PM
CLICK ON MAIL
NEXT
CHOOSE BLOCKED USERS

NOW GO THROUGH THE LIST AND CHOOSE WHO TO REMOVE BLOCK ON

WHEN FINISHED HIT ANY MENU ITEM

HOPE THAT HELPS