Community > Posts By > LUVU

LUVU's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:38 AM
WHY GETTING MARRIED IT YOU KNOW YOU'LL GET DIVORCED?

LUVU's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:40 PM
I would say that everyone here is a piece of hope.
Just the fact of being here means a lot. You guys already did the big part... just one more mile and buy 2009 you will delete your profile here or you will just say hi to everyone here...just hi with no other interests.

Dont you think so??

LUVU's photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:38 PM
Can you say to yourself : I will find my LUV and i will be happy with her/him???
Can you say that and achieve it????

LUVU's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:08 AM
Dont you guys think it would be perfect and fair if you asked yourself... what you ready to do for that other half that you are looking for.
I realize that...you all are looking for someone and what he can can do for you to make you feel god, but... what about you what can you do for that someone to make him or her feel good??

LUVU's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:12 PM
Are you guys serious... love does exist... face the reality!!!

LUVU's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:18 PM
Some will say that same thing. (my other half does not exist) but, still they are on the web site looking for something...do you even know what is it???

LUVU's photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:48 PM
Some would say its just for lonelyness, need someone, going out, and many and many more. But, the real reasons are unknown. Even me i dont, however, i know something. I need to share the ocean of love that i have with someone. Why are you looking for the OTHER HALF??