Community > Posts By > LoveOfDiversity

no photo
Wed 12/28/11 08:58 PM
laugh

no photo
Wed 12/28/11 08:54 PM

The #1 biggest mistake that I made was divorcing my first wife. I look back on our life together and realize that she was the best thing that ever happened to me.
She was the only one that truly understood me. But yet. Even with all my faults. She truly loved me. Even up to the day she died.

Same same

no photo
Wed 12/28/11 06:46 PM
Buying a "fresh" seafood salad at a pub 250kms from the coast

ill

no photo
Wed 12/28/11 06:31 PM
I find it much more fun to waste their time.

Act a little naive and sucker them into putting in more time and effort than it's worth.

Get them to expand their story,explain how they got into the situation they are in etc., and when they do get around to asking for money for (Insert this months scam here)give them an external email account to post the request to so your Mommy/Daddy/Lawyer/Parole officer can read it so you can borrow the money from them because you live in the basement/are only 10yo/declared mentally incompetent/in prison and don't have that sort of money.

Why waste the opportunity to have a laugh eh
:wink:

no photo
Wed 12/28/11 03:50 PM
Edited by LoveOfDiversity on Wed 12/28/11 03:51 PM
Geelong here (for now)

Australia has so many awesome places to be.

I get the travel bug every few years and move again .. looking at maybe Queensland next time or Highlands .... Depends on the weather when I decide I guess.

(Yes, I'm lucky enough to have a job that lets me !!)

no photo
Wed 12/28/11 01:12 AM
Thank you very much ladies.

:)

no photo
Tue 12/27/11 10:28 PM
G'day all,

Just dropped by to have a peek at the forums and was pleasantly surprised to see how active it is here !
Unfortunately the dating site is quite the opposite (For my area anyway "Last seen over a month ago" seems to be quite prolific)
But I'm not one to give up that easily.
Some nudging and emailing might get through and re-activate some peoples accounts !

Anyways ..

Good to be here

LOD