Community > Posts By > hugmerichard

hugmerichard's photo
Fri 02/10/12 03:48 AM
How can I download this comical segment(with permission to do so,of course)with the ability to share via Email or Facebook, without any link to the site I found it on? (I'm using Windows 7 and have sharing software installed.)It should already be obvious,but just in case,I'm referring to the segment on "Downloading The Internet".If I have permission,let me know whether I should credit the creator of this,and if so,whom. In any case,Kudos to same!

hugmerichard's photo
Wed 12/28/11 11:47 PM
Edited by hugmerichard on Thu 12/29/11 12:03 AM
Open reply to Country Girl 38 (I'm going from memory on the name because I'm afraid if I leave this screen to check I'll be posting a blank message),Did my suggestions on uploading your photo help you? I'm not a computer geek just yet but,perhaps,soon to be. Let me know if I helped you or not. Thank You.

OK, I see your screen name is actually CountryLover38; I used my geeking skills to go back and edit my reply. (I could have deleted and changed the former part but this way the Mingle 2 tech people can see this and possibly tweek the format slightly to allow for simutaneous viewing of the message one is replying to.)

hugmerichard's photo
Mon 12/26/11 08:59 PM
When I try to use Mingle2 I repeatedly get switched to "Mate 1" or another of many similar dating sites. I don't want to join these sites and spend countless hours re-entering my info,selecting passwords,downloading photos,etc. Any suggestions?

hugmerichard's photo
Mon 12/26/11 08:43 PM

Try "Browse",locate photo in "Documents" or whatever location,highlight that photo on your browser screen,photo document number should appear below,now "X out" of your browser screen.Next: left click in a neutral area so you can scroll up and down, don't use the orange "download photo" icon you already used, look for the other one, I believe it was gray and located at the top center or left hand side. That should do it, Good Luck! I just went through this but I'm relating this from memory so I may be wrong, I hope this helps!