Community > Posts By > puckthefackers

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 08/19/08 02:52 PM
The Bears will be sorry they dont have my 10 year old daughter as their quarterback this year!! :tongue:

Back on topic, please. drinker

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 08/19/08 01:04 PM

So, explain the dig against the Packers?

I am from Chicago, a die hard Bears fan, and a season ticket holder. The only thing I hate as much as the Packers is Brett Fav - ruh.

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 08/19/08 01:00 PM

and added three new pics lol. full body ones too woot.

whatcha think? cause i have a ton more(lol i dont think ton is the half of it) i could change some out with..

You look like you are gonna back that azz up on the picnic table!!laugh laugh

I like the second b&w one myself!!smooched

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:55 PM

I have been assigned as your pic coordinator. I will tell you each and every day which pic to post from now on. You will report here at 8am central each morning for your new pic assignment. :tongue:

Tardiness will result in posting any pic of my choosing...
<~~~ example of punishment.

Ha!! Thats pretty creepy....:tongue:

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:48 PM
To be fair... I went to a couple Red Sox and a couple Yankee games on this trip (Die Hard Cubs Fan!!). I wont say which I liked better....but I did enjoy some "SWEET CAROLINE!!!". laugh

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:45 PM

DEF keep the one you have up now.. loving it!!

Nothing beats a hot guy in a RedSox shirt Yummmyyyyyyy

blushing All this yummy talk is making me hungry!! You ladies are too kind, thank you!!

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:39 PM

no no no dont change your main! you look yummy :)

blushing smooched flowerforyou

Yummy enough to eat??? :tongue:

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:35 PM
You like?? Should I change my main?? Post different ones?

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:50 AM

I have one-- Hmmm... I wonder if he has a clue?? happy

brokenheart sad

flowerforyou

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:38 AM
Just crush em' anyway!!! Its just a crush.

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:32 AM
Hehe... maybe she doesnt know im crushin'. I will never tell, unless she figures it out. Anyone else got a new one??

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:40 PM

If the four girls don't work out, I got a daughter I'll introduce you too! :wink:
Nan glasses

laugh

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:39 PM

Is it chasing if he has indicated interest?

I don't know if he has...

I think all of the time you are spending together shows interest.

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:35 PM

i would like a soft man. vulnerability is a huge turn on. U want to receive, then you need to give. otherwise no passion..unless you are drunk.

Im vulnerable right now..... flowerforyou blushing

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:31 PM

Im still crushin on Earthsprite....she finally said yes....darn...am I lucky or what...lets see...I think the lake would be a nice place for the damn party....laugh

Cuppy-doll?...winking

Just make sure that the invites are sent by no later than May,2016....The caterers want to know just how many will be at this party....:laughing: :laughing:

Did you want to pick the invitations out or do I have to do all the work and you call me so damn bossy....

Hey Packer is crushin on someone.....omg....wonder who....lol

You think you know???

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:23 PM

but I need some advise from the "shy" guys on here... or the not so shy ones will do also..tongue2

I'm overwhelming at times,shocked this should come as no shock... and I'm smitten with a shy guy, who has done and said many things to show he is interested, we are going to a baseball game together tomorrow, and Chicago on Friday for the weekend, not sure if it's as friends or what... He will never make a move on his own (he's shy, and I'm a bit older than he is) what SUBTLE hint can I give to let him know I'm interested?

We've been out about 2-3 times a week for the last few weeks, and went camping (with our "crew") last weekend. We stay up til 6am usually and talk.....

Any help??????

Overwhelming???? Ya think??? :tongue: laugh

He is probably shy, but more than that he is most likely intimidated by you. He is most likely afraid of what your reaction will be if you are not interested.

If you would like things to progress with him you are definitely going to have to make the first move. You never know, he might surprise you after you do.

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:42 PM
Crushin...Im guessing she knows. blushing

puckthefackers's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:08 PM
Me neither.... sad

puckthefackers's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:35 AM
You want me???

I want you!!!devil

puckthefackers's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:32 AM
I have had, by far, the most success picking up women at the grocery store. Its easy to approach women there and I have mastered the art of making cute small talk with the items in their cart.

Best place to meet someone for the first time would be wherever you have a common interest. For example : Sushi bar, UFC Fight, Common type of music Concert, Theater, etc. I always make an effort not to do the standard dinner, or a movie.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25