Community > Posts By > yellowrose10

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 05/04/18 07:50 PM
No it isn't ppssible. The forums are open. Blocking only works for private messaging

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 05/04/18 08:24 AM
Well the guy was found guilty of 3 counts of indecent aggrevated assault on a woman

So......he IS guilty

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 05/03/18 09:34 AM

how do i get a code for emails???

You don't need one unless you can't read or send emails. Your account should be fine if you aren't having issues

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 05/03/18 09:30 AM

so the site DOES NOT require me to verify ANYTHING?? because I've been on apps like this before, but i was just curious if there was a way to go about it. and also when i match with people they say to text their email saying a specific work like HOT or MY LOVE so they know im real or something. idk how this site works hence why i thought I'd hit up the forums with some people that know their way around it lol

You might need a code for emails, which you would get here. As far as what you are talking about...NO. That is a scam. Don't go off site until you talk here with them for a bit. And don't give info (like your phone number). They can get personal info from that. This is why you don't go off site. That way the site can see the scam for themselves

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 05/03/18 09:23 AM
It IS a scam and not part of this site. The site isn't doing it.

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 05/03/18 09:19 AM
That is a scam.

Also, don't go off site immediately or give out personal information

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/02/18 11:18 AM

Yeah well from his perspective , he's done the research and now just asking for permission.

When did he ask permission or done research?

rofl

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/02/18 10:50 AM
Good God Almighty! She hasn't been around in ages!

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/02/18 10:48 AM

I'm pretty sure the OP is not some 12 year old trying to figure things out. But his own post he says ..there's too many good looking women out there.

And I'm guessing the wife senses this and cut him off.... why wouldn't she ? I'd do the same thing if she's acting like I'm not good enough anymore.

That is an assumption. We don't know her side.

Regardless, cheating is weak

Duh .... the term ...I'm guessing .....starts the second paragraph ...

The first paragraph qualifies the second.

From his perspective duh right back

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/02/18 10:13 AM
Edited by yellowrose10 on Wed 05/02/18 10:16 AM

I'm pretty sure the OP is not some 12 year old trying to figure things out. But his own post he says ..there's too many good looking women out there.

And I'm guessing the wife senses this and cut him off.... why wouldn't she ? I'd do the same thing if she's acting like I'm not good enough anymore.

That is an assumption. We don't know her side.

Regardless, cheating is weak

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/02/18 10:11 AM
ไหม

พูดภาษาอังกฤษ

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/02/18 09:39 AM

Haven't you heard ? It's cheaper to keep her .... so knock yourself out and shag away.

Did you consider there might be something physically wrong with her? Or something else that makes her not interested?

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/02/18 09:30 AM

funny how the answers to this question are broken along sex lines
most females would say no even though the ones who say its wrong are ones who either don't put out because they think they pu$$y is made of gold or are to ugly to have a normal guy take interest in them .
and the guys are so desperate that they would have sex with even the ugly ones .
now i was in a sexless maggage and i did play by her rules for 22 years . what did it get me nothing thats what. so you can tell you wife up front put out or get out . my suggestion is to just take her to a convent and dump her .

Obviously the lines aren't broken. Don't generalize

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/02/18 09:29 AM

I always thought people got married for love, not sex... Now I hear all these guys whining about a sexless marriage... So, did you marry her because you loved her, or loved her sex? Guys like you make me sick, all your gunna do is wind up hurting the one you "love??" for your own selfish pleasure...

drinker

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/02/18 09:28 AM
OP did you consider there might be a reason for no interest? There are physical reasons as well as no interest

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/02/18 09:26 AM

How can we rate something that is not there. You need to fill out your interests. Your profession is listed as girl. What is that? You go to work as a girl? You need to change that. As it stands right now I would rate your profile a 1.

^^^^ what he said

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/02/18 09:13 AM
Yes you are the ONLY real person whoa

Report and blocl them.

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/02/18 09:06 AM
When did she become important? She has family money and doesn't need more. And MAYBE a few daughters wanted to be like her.

rofl rofl

yellowrose10's photo
Tue 05/01/18 05:19 PM
:banana:

Mine doesn't dance :cry:. It's dead

yellowrose10's photo
Tue 05/01/18 04:16 PM
Yes it's wrong

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25