Community > Posts By > theirish

theirish's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:52 AM
actually what would happen is the day to day casualities would go down sure, but then every year we'd have a 2,000 killed in some sort of catastropic event, and more of our troops are dying in car accidents then from actual combat... trust me... our troops are damn good at what they do, fighting isn't the problem long stressful hours are...
~A1C Christopher Reece USAF

theirish's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:43 AM
you are bringing up two different issues... I served as Air Force Explosive Ordinance Disposal, I went overseas, and pardon my lingo, assholes like you make it harder on the troops, this is a nice refreshing look back at vietnam, you are making morale over there very harsh, instead of end the war protests, we know nobody wanted us over there, nobody cares about your voice, instead, go find a uso office, get an address of a company, or unit and send letters from home, tell them you thank them for what they are doing, DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY... and be glad they are doing so, who knows what language we'd all be speaking if it wasn't for them doing what you'd never do, fight... and unfortunatly give up their life so you can watch tv, read a book, sit on your ass, drink your coffee, act, anything you do in a day go thank a soldier, until then, shut your mouth about bring them home, send a letterexplode

theirish's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:19 AM
but doesn't that start falling under church and state? and I for one am not voting for someone just because they are catholic, or christian, that makes no mind to me, I'm looking for someone who won't **** up my country, otherwise, I'm moving to ireland where the rest of my family livesdrinker