Community > Posts By > naughtyyoung

no photo
Fri 03/30/12 05:43 AM
Interestin n totally different from other borin IT geeks you are...

Hope and pray you find your someone soon..

no photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:17 PM
I wouldn't say its invention but DIVORCE N POLYGAMY. Technically i'd say lots. Lemme save u from reading that

no photo
Sat 01/14/12 10:06 PM
Her eyes, bluer than the bluest ocean..
and in that blueness, searched i for the sparklin' pearl

her skin, softer than the softest snow...
And in that softness, feels i her gentle touch...

Her hair, darker than the darkest night...
And in that darkness, smells i the sweetest fragrance...

Her lips redder than the reddest cherries..
And in that redness tastes i the sweetness, sweeter than the sweetest berries...

Her voice, intoxicatin'
than the best vintage.. And in that intoxication, melts i in her arms.

no photo
Sat 01/14/12 09:19 PM
"A little drop of water makes a mighty ocean" Is that the adage? I can't remember... Well, i was wondering if that would b possible in the south african desert.. By the time the following droplet drips n hit the ground, the previous droplet might have evaporated into gas..

no photo
Sat 01/14/12 09:01 PM
Its really beautiful indeed to hear you people having such possitive n optimistic views of who n what you are today. Almost everyday, i come across people who aren't happy n content of with their lives and this somehow influences me but being with you all, folks, i am sure, my life's gonna take a few better steps ahead

no photo
Fri 01/13/12 10:22 AM
You know what? If Adam n Eve were North Eastern Indians or Chinese, they'd have prefer the snake to apple n we'd all still be in paradise..

no photo
Fri 01/13/12 10:15 AM
Workin in a tele-calling U.K. outbound survey team, i realized that people aren't as polite as their ANSWERIN' MACHINE ;-)

no photo
Fri 01/13/12 10:06 AM
Why do you scream n shriek when ur cellphone drops but Laugh Out Loud when your frens dropped n fall

no photo
Fri 01/13/12 09:58 AM
Mostly people have either possitve or negative attitude, but guess what? Mine's HAPPINESS!
Are you happy being who you are?
If not, why do you wanna be somebody whom you are not?