Community > Posts By > Red121

Red121's photo
Fri 11/01/19 09:17 PM
Suffragette City

Red121's photo
Sun 10/20/19 08:57 PM
I consider myself a conservative libertarian. i believe in small government and being able to keep most of what you earn with a small amount going to fund necessary government spending. I think liberals are a bunch of ******* hiding behind ado all for me government because they are to lay to take care of the problems in their own lives so they want government to do it for them. liberals and race hustlers have crippled a whole race of people in this country for decades telling them they don't have a chance at a good education or hope of finding a good paying job while flossing the system themselves. It is time for the black community to dump those chains that have been placed on them by liberals and stand up and say enough of you doubting me or my ability and show them they are wrong, and that is starting to happen. we have to many morality laws in this country. if there is no victim there should be no crime. drugs should be legal, as well as prostitution. no person or body should be able to tell someone what they can and can't do with their own body. it comes down to self ownership either i own me or i do not and as it stands now i do not.

Red121's photo
Sun 10/20/19 08:33 PM
If the god of the bible exists then i want nothing to do with him. god is love my *** look allowed to happen to Job his most loyal follower. not to mention the amount of suffering that he committed on egypt. Going so far as ti kill every first born son in the whole land. none of those people had anything to do with pharos decision but their sons were killed just the same. that's a loving god id sure hate to meet any other kind. I cant really see in this day and age that people still believe that magig people in the sky would give two ***** about them if they were to be there anyway . Me im going to live like i only get to do it once.