Community > Posts By > AdaEng

no photo
Wed 12/21/11 01:23 AM
:banana: Single and love it :heart: .....rofl cheers !drinker

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 10:09 PM

I am sure it is just me but I don't have a clue what you are talking about.ohwell

frustrated uhhh...... MAN ! hmmm..... maybe noway or WOMAN ! slaphead YOU ! really need to read, listen and watch more news, I wonder,... maybe because,.... you are at far far far far away in the forest that no other human there ! :angel: rofl

I'll buy that for a dollar!happy

hehe.... :tongue: oh! :wink: you know that site too.... uh! :banana: you must got some good deal from it too !drinker cheers !

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 07:55 PM
Edited by AdaEng on Mon 12/19/11 08:06 PM
hmmm.... I am 100% sure "iether" I spelled it right! what

My high school teacher in North Burnaby BC Canada, told all of us, use "either" for right and positive, and use "iether" for wrong and negative..... whoa don't tell me that teacher was wrong?! scared

:tongue: yeah.... pay ! biggrin I do always use the wrong "play" shocked .... thanks for corrected again :thumbsup: but, but is that such a big deal for some people in here and for our age?!

ooh, of course, I do thanks you to tell me all my mistakes, that really let me know something that I never know before and solve the mystery.

English is my 2nd language..., is your's too?

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 07:30 PM
Edited by AdaEng on Mon 12/19/11 07:32 PM

I am sure it is just me but I don't have a clue what you are talking about.ohwell

frustrated uhhh...... MAN ! hmmm..... maybe noway or WOMAN ! slaphead YOU ! really need to read, listen and watch more news, I wonder,... maybe because,.... you are at far far far far away in the forest that no other human there ! :angel: rofl

Actually it might help if you spelled the words correctly.....instead of options try opinions etc.

laugh OOOH! yeah..... I always make the same mistake, typing and thinking not match..., damn aging is really a big problem for me.... tears .....:laughing: who care, but, thanks for corrected me !rofl

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 07:28 PM
Edited by AdaEng on Mon 12/19/11 07:38 PM

:wink:

My dear friends,

Whoever that guy's name which I never play attention at all, said 2000s is end of the world.......,laugh

He was right, but only part of it ! or somewhat part of it ! bigsmile I guess he doesn't even know exactly iether ! Cause I know some are those people doesn't see the whole picture of what themselves feel and see iether !biggrin

Most people don't know he meant the "end of the world" for all cultures' GODS on earth ! :laughing:

Some religions extremism use his words to fool some extremism followers to suicide. pitchfork

Some use his words for something else for their own profit needs.sad2

This days, we need to prepare, get to know more whats' going on behind the stories and get smarter to avoid to get ourself tooo extremism to follow. whoa

tongue2 THAT'S MY own OPINIONS ! rofl

just edited waving

hmmm.... still learning how to using all the function here what :tongue: think

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 05:00 PM
Edited by AdaEng on Mon 12/19/11 05:01 PM

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 04:53 PM
Edited by AdaEng on Mon 12/19/11 04:55 PM

You talking about the rapture that was supposed to happen this year? Or 2012?

:tongue: ooohh, hmmm...., I said I didn't play attention to who that guy's name....?! laugh

But I saw sometime early this year on one of the TV program, invited one of them there, and they are not sure now, they said it might be delay to 2023 or later now.... sad tears explode drinks :laughing: oops am I tooo naughty what offtopic ?

:banana: WELL! who cares, life is already toooo short to enjoy when we all found out how to enjoy ! winking rofl

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 04:40 PM

My dear friends,

Whoever that guy's name which I never play attention at all, said 2000s is end of the world.......,laugh

He was right, but only part of it ! or somewhat part of it ! bigsmile I guess he doesn't even know exactly iether ! Cause I know some are those people doesn't see the whole picture of what themselves feel and see iether !biggrin

Most people don't know he meant the "end of the world" for all cultures' GODS on earth ! :laughing:

Some religions extremism use his words to fool some extremism followers to suicide. pitchfork

Some use his words for something else for their own profit needs.sad2

This days, we need to prepare, get to know more whats' going on behind the stories and get smarter to avoid to get ourself tooo extremism to follow. whoa

tongue2 THAT'S MY own OPTIONS ! rofl

just edited waving

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 12:58 PM

My dear friends, whoever that guy's name which I never play attention at all said 2000s is end of the world.......,
He was right, but most people don't know he meant the "end of the world" for all cultures' GODS on earth !
Some religions extremism use his words to fool some extremism followers to suicide.
Some use his words for something else for their own profit needs.

oops THAT'S MY OWN OPTIONS ! rofl

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 10:23 AM
Edited by AdaEng on Sun 12/18/11 10:23 AM

New members other wise I wound'nt be here

pitchfork devil Is this you?! laugh drinks rofl

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 10:19 AM

Well Hello Ada,and may I say Welcome to the Site. flowerforyou

Many happy people spend much of their time on here.

This IS a very exciting place to come to

And my name is Terry,,or,,
iam4u<--(hey,,that was five years ago,OK)

And Please allow me to show you around..
As to what floors to take our Elevator to..

IF your looking for some friends and conversations,
Then you might want to take the Elevator to the Fifth Floor.

If your looking for only guys to talk with,,then your need to go to the Third Floor,,there we have many dudes just waiting to chat.

If your wanting women ONLY to talk with,,that would be our Forth Floor as the ladies ALWAYS prefer to be above us guys..

If your wanting to Party and have a few drinks,,do some dancing and really kick off your heels,or Boots,lol,Then the Sixth Floor has everything to put you in the right mood...

NOW,,,IF,,,,pssssssssst,,your looking for some ACTION,,,
You know what I mean ,,,,then YOUR FIND THAT!!
on our SECOND FLOOR.
There,,,your find all the men and women and adult,,,,THINGS,,you might have in mind for a,,,,GOOD TIME??
Including twenty seven different forms of Massage..

If your wanting some games,,or a swim, and to use our gym,,then your need to check-out the Fifth Floor,
We have two pools and spa there for your use..

WARNING,,Our Seventh Floor is restricted for the Moderators.
They LIVE, EAT, SLEEP, and watch over this whole place from their rooms there...THEY do not like to be walked in on,,so IF you have any Questions pertaining to them or their Help,,They ask that you notify them in email before seeing them here...Or post your questions in their Help Forum at the bottom of the main screen,,

And THIS IS ALL FREE HERE ON MINGLE JUST FOR THE MEMBERS!

And there is one,,little tiny problem right now,,
That might be an issue for you..

Our ELEVATOR IS BROKEN,,,But the little foreign dude said
"it not be wong",,,,, So we hope it won't be a long wait!

WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE YOU,,

Thank You, for joining a really CRAZY PLACE...laugh :banana:

shades :thumbsup: thx Terry, nice to meet ya ! waving

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 10:12 AM

Welcome from the BC Interior waving

happy thx, nice to meet ya, Artgurl !

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 10:09 AM

welcome to mingle, ada flowerforyou

hey boone...WTH is that dang pharmacy ??????? grumble

Thx :smile: manofewwords, nice to meet ya !

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 10:08 AM

Thx :smile: manofewwords, nice to meet ya, drinker

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 10:07 AM

Thx :smile: manofewwords, nice to meet ya, drinker

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 10:05 AM
Edited by AdaEng on Sun 12/18/11 10:10 AM

Thx :smile: manofewwords, nice to meet ya ! drinker

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 10:03 AM

none of us really knows a whole lot

welcome to mingleflowerforyou

:smile: thx and nice to meet ya sweetestgril11. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/17/11 10:05 PM

Humor is a good advantage. Looks like you have a good sense of humor. Welcome :)

flowerforyou thx "Shy_Emo_chick" nice to meet ya ! :tongue: waving

no photo
Sat 12/17/11 12:29 AM

New to this myself. Hope everyone has a open and imaginative mind!

waving Welcome "thefooman" and nice to meet ya !rofl

no photo
Fri 12/16/11 08:27 PM

Welcome!drinks

:laughing: yeah..... cheers ! drinker "wolfchic" nice to meet ya !laugh

Previous 1