Community > Posts By > Mzdeeva

Mzdeeva's photo
Sat 12/10/11 05:25 PM
So seduced at the moment by rick ross, wakka flakka, level

I love love busta rhymes

Always down with hype music from lil jon..he needs to drop somethin....that fella could make the alphabet into a club banger...

Mzdeeva's photo
Sat 12/10/11 04:55 PM

3/10

From the guy who looks like Alvin the chipmunk

10/10

Thank u very much....

that guy seems so sad

Mzdeeva's photo
Sat 12/10/11 04:53 PM
Curious... How would you rate yourself.. Being naive, I thay your ewwww, I do need help was in regards to my posts, not my looks until now. ive never been considered ugly...and by the look of u, well thats funny.

Mzdeeva's photo
Sat 12/10/11 04:48 PM
Wow, thank you for the rate. Im pretty excited. As for who I would to date, I dont know. they dont have to be as smart as me as long as they are open to learning. Size isnt super important, as long as they are truly comfy in their own skin (big turn on)

Mzdeeva's photo
Sat 12/10/11 04:40 PM
Thank you for the reply. I am blessed to have a lot of family and friends. Im sure the other stuff will just fall into place

Mzdeeva's photo
Sat 12/10/11 03:11 PM
Ok... So new to it all...opinions are welcomee

Mzdeeva's photo
Sat 12/10/11 02:55 PM
Ok, so help me.... U seem to be into this...ive seen your face on quite a few posts..

Mzdeeva's photo
Sat 12/10/11 02:21 PM
Speaking for myself, it seems as if I just finished celebrating bringing in 2011. .. New freedom. But with this new freedom, new fears. Having been married for so long, finally becoming brave enough to address attraction to females..... Holidays seem different without commitment. Somebody, please read this and give me some feedback. Also, please give me some lingo tips. Whats a stud, do I have a label? HELP:wink: laugh laugh