Community > Posts By > Scotsinbelfast

Scotsinbelfast's photo
Thu 11/14/13 05:28 PM

go to your settings on top of your profile page and see if you have stealth mode on. ....but hello and welcome flowerforyou

Many thanks for the welcome. I like your smile by the way.

Scotsinbelfast's photo
Thu 11/14/13 05:11 PM
Nice smile Jersey girl

Scotsinbelfast's photo
Sun 11/10/13 05:32 PM
I don't seem to get many replies to my profile or when i post a message. Been a member for a while but it would be nice to make contact with others i see on here.

Scotsinbelfast's photo
Mon 12/19/11 09:49 PM
AkaYume, i see your acc is deactivated, thats a shame as you look nice and your in Belfast.

Scotsinbelfast's photo
Mon 12/19/11 09:45 PM

I would like to meet a virgin woman ages 18-30.
youve got more chance being struck down by lightening..lol

Jenny your account is deactivated, i sent you a wee message but it went public LOL!!

This chap I am guessing is a Christian fella and wants to do the right thing by his faith. the clue is in his tag name. Good on you Bro.

Scotsinbelfast's photo
Mon 12/19/11 09:39 PM
Are there any BELFAST ladies on here,if so, and you are a Born Agian Christian, why not come over and say hello to me(and any other Christian men who also are in Belfast).

Scotsinbelfast's photo
Mon 12/19/11 09:11 PM
Well that wee message was for Jennie, and I got it wrong and stuck it on here for all to see but her account has been deactivated, so she will never get to read what i had just said. That is the second acc i have found to be deactived, having some doubts about this site now eah.

Scotsinbelfast's photo
Mon 12/19/11 09:07 PM
Hey there Jenny, just thought i would pop by and say hello to you as I liked your profile pic very much, you seem to be a nice lady from what i cna see. Also I wanted to pop by to wish you a very HAPPY Christmas and a fruitfull New Year ahead. Hope you have a good holiday.

From

Cameron

Scotsinbelfast's photo
Mon 12/19/11 08:53 PM
Hi, i am a Born again Christian man. Just wanting to find out if there are any Female Christians on this site who are form Belfast Northern Ireland UK? Would be nice to say hi and get to know you. So come over and don't be shy.

Have a good Christmas and a New Year that is fruitfull in many area's of your life.

from
Sctosinblefast