Community > Posts By > adonn78

adonn78's photo
Thu 07/22/10 04:37 PM
I love the Tea party. They stand against a president and his cronies who will nto stop raising taxes with bail outs and expanding government and bureaucracy. If they lwoered taxes and cut spending jobs would be created.

adonn78's photo
Mon 03/01/10 06:50 PM
I would go a 30 minute drive. But I got a great hot dog joint just 4 miles away called the Dog House in Nanuet, NY. I actually went further when I was dating a girl in Jersey I went to a dump called Rutz hut. It was on the travel channel. Deep fired hot dogs served in a filthy Truck stop. Filled with creeps. She was scared and wanted to leave. The hot dogs sucked. Pork mystery meat dogs. This is why I only eat Kosher hotdogs. All snouts and entrails. No hooves or pork by products.

adonn78's photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:40 AM
Over here. Rockland County!bigsmile

adonn78's photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:39 AM
I'm a nice Jewish Boy. Turning 29 years old in March. Unfortunately there aren't too many Jewish girls on this site. supertova is a free Jewish dating site. But has few users by me. I really cant; date the women in my town. Lots of Jewish girls but they are stuck up not nice at all. Maybe I will have to move to queens or long island or Brooklyn becuase the one's around me are not down to Earth.

adonn78's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:50 PM
Anyone in Rockland county out there? Also anyone in Bergen or Westchester counties that are 30 min or less from the Palisades mall? I'm interested in meeting someone who is local.

I am straight male looking for a woman. Age 21-35.

If anyone here wants to just chat or say that they are from Rockland county a suburb of NYC and want to chat and try meeting someone this is a place to do such as well.

adonn78's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:22 PM
Oaklahoma is a biring state. Especially witht eh dust bowl and everything.noway Good think I live in Rockland cinty, Ny hoem of the palisades mall.