Community > Posts By > tontodiesel

tontodiesel's photo
Fri 10/11/19 12:10 PM

Well said Tom. My only pushback is that chickens would be successful by that standard. There's like 4 chickens to every person but their life sucks

Its all relative. It might 'suck' by our standards but from a chicken's who knows, they might be livin the good life?
Perhaps if someone eventually successfully interviews a chicken we will know for sure but till then its anybody's guess.

trust me it sucks to be a chicken on this planet

tontodiesel's photo
Wed 10/09/19 02:08 PM
Well said Tom. My only pushback is that chickens would be successful by that standard. There's like 4 chickens to every person but their life sucks

tontodiesel's photo
Wed 10/09/19 05:39 AM

It's common illogical conclusions.

Is it?
The difference between reality and delusion is reality persists while delusion is subject to change by relativity.

yes exactly. objective reality is not changed by what a person believes, while subjective reality only exists in the mind of an individual and dies with them. but the imagined order is a shared delusion and is intersubjective. it continues on for as long as there are minds for it to live in as reality.

these many layers of the zeitgeist I refer to as configuration

tontodiesel's photo
Tue 10/08/19 06:10 PM
Agreeing to disagree does not change knowledge or emotional discomfort it is simply an act of disengagement .

@Tonto ...You shouldn't be so surprised ., There are some clever people in the forums tongue2

@tom .. I think the topic was originally posted in the political forum (which is why I commented on trump) and was moved by the fairies to chitchat biggrin

clever indeed. I agree. while it is disengagement it is also in the spirit of cooperation due to mindfulness of irreconcilable differences. in our current climate there is too much identification with beliefs as making one who they are. that's why it gets so personal. thx Blondey you are awesome 🕵

tontodiesel's photo
Tue 10/08/19 01:54 PM
points for oldkid! yes, but if we approach such a topic directly we will be quickly pigeonholed as left or right. from there we have to rely on the universal agreement: we all have to agree to disagree to some degree. perhaps there is a more appropriate forum but idk. I didnt expect anyone to get it. there's hope! hahahaa

tontodiesel's photo
Mon 10/07/19 05:41 PM
lol Trump is not that important. he is only a symptom of the disease. this is about cognitive dissonance.

tontodiesel's photo
Mon 10/07/19 04:01 PM
Random huh? The Goldilocks Universe is random...smh. Ok well modern physicists have proven that the wave-particle duality of quantum mechanics is affected by consciousness. I hold that the fundamental duality of existence is consciousness and energy. Without energy consciousness can do nothing and without consciousness energy can do nothing useful. It would then in fact be random. But they have proven that the presence and expectation of an observer affects the outcome of an experiment, where several states previously exist simultaneously, the touch of consciousness collapses the field into a single state. For creation to be random, consciousness would have to be random as well. The expectation and presence of the mind of an observer is only random if we agree to disagree about what the word random means. Lazy thinking is to really make a reference to monkeys on typewriters, whose writing I would rather read than that of self-proclaimed realists unqualified to declare what is naive. It's always easier to attack a position than to take one and accept the intrinsic uncertainty of the universe.

tontodiesel's photo
Mon 10/07/19 03:26 PM
What people refer to as occult now is the original religion, distorted for years by believers. The 'heathens' would not let go of their traditions and so they were incorporated into the new religion and modified, rebranded. The entrance to the temple faces the west so you have to turn your back on the sun. The gods of old become the saints of today. Pursuit of the metaphysical is a distraction from the goal of maintaining control and productivity because the Rational Mind can see the inconsistencies of religion, and so the Lulus are kept in their Reactive Mind by the threat of being punished for all their secret disobedience.

The fact of design need not imply a designer. That which is by design has a purpose, a goal. Pursuit of a goal requires awareness and feedback to refine the skillfulness of that pursuit. We are here to make choices. There is no God.

tontodiesel's photo
Mon 10/07/19 03:05 PM
And why is madness mandatory? Because we are born into an imagined order which is inherently disingenuous and adversarial. It has actually become an amalgam of multiple orders struggling for control and security, but the survival strategies of various orders is, by default, a product of the cohesion of millions of reactive minds. Each has identified with the values and imperatives of its own configuration of these various orders and is threatened by other configurations. Finding common cause with those most similar to one's own results in willful blindness to inconvenient truths about the deficiencies and contradictions of one's world model. Rather than analyze, compare, and refine their technique using the Rational Mind, they are driven by the Reactive and the resulting cohesion produces the familiar social identity inertia which seems impervious to reason.

tontodiesel's photo
Mon 10/07/19 03:04 PM
Those with no voice still scream
Those with bad eyes still dream
A heart grown cold can burn with pain
Though numb, somehow can feel the rain
I'd like to know what is proved
If under attack I sit unmoved
I'd like to see you bear the weight
Smugly declared to be my fate
The hand that snatches out my rug
Would squash you like a ****ing bug
You'd feel bound with acid ropes
To read the words that snipe my hopes
You think it's cool to ridicule
But where I stand I pity you
While karma sees you duck and hide
It's mandatory I survive
Trapped inside your foolish pride
Ignorant, you burn alive
There exists a world beyond reprieve
That's all I have left to believe
-Tonto-

tontodiesel's photo
Mon 10/07/19 01:30 PM
When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword. Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet

tontodiesel's photo
Mon 10/07/19 01:25 PM
the bible doesn't say anything about sex between 2 women

tontodiesel's photo
Mon 10/07/19 01:23 PM
there are too many coincidences to deny a design, but this does not necessarily imply a designer