Community > Posts By > Wilga

Wilga's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:38 PM
Hey how you going, what do you play on your banjo? smooched

Wilga's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:34 PM
Have had the tree up for a few weeks, lights are strung and have even started some of the chrissy cooking happy
A few gifts are outstanding, but should arrive this week. *fingers crossed*. Love Chrissy time. Even had the CD's playing for a while

bigsmile

Wilga's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:05 PM
I would *nods*, yep. I think this sums up the best reason why I would......"You cannot travel within and and stand still without" drinker

Wilga's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:04 PM
wow..............2 years...hmmmm so another 8 and you can move up to local status.....*nods* yup.

Queensland beautiful one day, perfect the next.

Welcome Miss PominOz....*sneaks hand in purse and whisks away Pom's illegal import of spotted ****..*

Wilga's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:43 AM
Awwww thanks everyone, what a great welcome. Been havin a bit of a captain cook around and it feels sooooo comfortable already. I think I am going to have to give up the Wiggles site to spend more time here....*wonders off singing "Let's make some fruit salad today (Uh huh uh)....It's fun to do it the healthy way (Uh huh uh)"

Wilga's photo
Tue 12/11/07 04:11 AM
Oh oh oh oh a pudding pit............no one ever told me and it is coming up to chrissy as well. I am lucky I came here just in time......*opens can of plumb pudding and throws it all about*....now I can see this is going to be fun.....bigsmile

Wilga's photo
Tue 12/11/07 04:05 AM
Ahh yes another newbie come lately to here. First up, I guess, I had better say Hi Roomies happy I am glad to have come across this place. Having read some of the posts it seems like a nice place to stay and play for a while.....*yanks Tonka dump truck off the kids sitting across from me in sandpit*...I hope to meet some great people here. Bore you all to tears with some posts and generally have fun in the mayhem of daily life here.

Wilga.

2 Next