Community > Posts By > nubianpearl

nubianpearl's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:42 AM
try not to 2nd guess urself...apparently it was meant for u to move and do something different.take is an opportunity to have a better life in a new place..it just wont b w/her.and why would u want a user?

nubianpearl's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:43 PM
I appreciate the warm welcome.If nothing else, perhaps I can make some new friends.I am looking forward to 2008!

nubianpearl's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:53 PM
thanks,i never knew dating sites had msg bds.

nubianpearl's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:48 PM
Hello all!
This is a very different kind of site for me.I am familiar w/msg bds and IM but the few online dating sites I tried never went anywhere {and I dont think I gave them a real chance either}.A gf from my chronic pain bd told me she met an old flame on here and I decided to join.

I emailed two guys,saying hello but dont even know if that was the right way 2 go about introducing myself.I read a bit in the other msgs,and it appears...it is best to come here a few times a week,minimum,post on the community area and gradually get to know the group?

I want to find someone that I can establish a online dialogue/relationship w/first..so they can get to know me and I them and then we can move it offline.

Is that unheard of? I am not comfortable w/the idea of chatting 2-3 times on IM and then meeting in real life.

single,a bit shy and wanting 2 b safe and adventorous all at the same time! blushing

oh well,i am honest.