Community > Posts By > Kat46218

Kat46218's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:12 PM
I put Heavyset cause that's what I am. I'm losing weight true, but still I'm no light weight. I went from a size 26/28 to a 20 and I feel awesome. I agree with you darlin. Why lie? It just makes you look like a... LIAR. Any person on here worth their salt doesn't want a liar. Let's face it I'm sure we have ALL been with a liar or someone that can't just feel confident in who they are. So if your that type of person why are you here? You will get no benefit from it... Most of us believe honesty is the best policy. At least I do. So telling me that your 50, ripped like a athlete, have a trust fund and have a 11 lb **** is not gonna be even close. Be honest. You are a 53 years old, have wrinkles up the ying yang, never played any sports since you were 18, your prolly living off disability, and more like a 5 1/4 ****.

Sorry, been here and wasn't to happy with the results of the lie. I'm not just picking on men cause women do it too. Bad part is women I feel do it the most. Women as a natural whole have things they are apprehensive about. Age, Weight, or if their butt looks to big in jeans.

This lie starts off as I'm 38 when they really are 45. A size 12 when it's really a 20. They have 38DD's when they are really just 38C's. They don't drink alot, but when you take'em out they get plowed. Ahhh... some people will never learn.

Kat46218's photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:50 PM
Is their any men from Indiana out there tonight?

Kat46218's photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:51 PM
Hi! I'm Kat. I'm a female, from Indianapolis, IN (eastside), 30 years old, and looking for a REAL & GENUINE MAN.