Community > Posts By > 760areacode

760areacode's photo
Sat 01/25/20 11:41 AM
Is there any loyal girls out there still that believe in one man only in there relationship one that's completely over there ex boyfriends 150 percent then come talk to me. Ladies if your still out there.

760areacode's photo
Sat 01/18/20 11:17 AM
Judge my Profile good, bad, suggestions, criticism, or silent.

760areacode's photo
Sat 01/18/20 11:14 AM
Should I change my Profile picture with more of a smile? Or keep this one up.

760areacode's photo
Sat 01/18/20 01:23 AM
In the the Yucca valley area. A female. And interested. And not messaging me just to sign up for some other website that has nothing to do with any thing relevant unless your just some perv dude then whatever.....anyways if your are and interested let's kick it.

760areacode's photo
Wed 01/15/20 08:56 PM
Hey I'm tired of talking to my self leaving message after message to all these girls near by and every time no response what the hells going on I mean you'd think 1 out of 100 plus would respond nope. So if your a real Girl and no one of those fake one that want you to sign up for web cams and **** cause I'm not into that. I prefer live interaction with people not wasting time talking to a screen like a lame so if your a real person that's a Girl and in my area H.M.U let's try this who's interested. :rolling_eyes:

760areacode's photo
Fri 12/20/19 01:24 AM
Me to is there any females singles near yucca valley thats interested hmu embarassed