Community > Posts By > joesinatra

joesinatra's photo
Fri 01/04/13 02:00 PM
I greet you cordially and wish you a happy new year!

Not from San Diego, but rather from the Great White North, and golly is it white here right now.

joesinatra's photo
Sun 11/27/11 06:58 PM
Welcome from icy, rainy, windy, and frigid Alberta, Canada. All the best to you!

joesinatra's photo
Sat 11/26/11 12:21 AM
Thank you, that's very kind. :smile: I need to get more pictures of myself, but kind of hard when you are alone, but I'm sure everyone here understands that, eh? laugh slaphead

joesinatra's photo
Fri 11/25/11 11:29 PM
Thank you very much, I will make the adjustment.

joesinatra's photo
Fri 11/25/11 10:39 PM
Just looking for some feedback. Too much, too little, wrong kind of information, saying "I" too much, etc.? I appreciate constructive criticisms. Thanks y'all!

joesinatra's photo
Fri 11/25/11 10:18 PM
Hello, and welcome to the single dating life. New in the dating world? Wow, I don't know yet. Been out of it for a few years, myself. All the best to you, and like Pyxxie said, it's new beginnings!

joesinatra's photo
Fri 11/25/11 09:31 PM
Yes, welcome. And not just wool socks, but wool shirts, bunnyhugs, long-johns, and heavy parkas. UFA stores have good warm stuff, and there is one in Airdrie, pretty close to Calgary. All the best to you in your studies, and let me know if you want to hang out and get to know the area. I am moving back to Calgary in a month or two.

joesinatra's photo
Fri 11/25/11 08:04 PM
Oh, I sing... in the shower, or when no one is watching. I also sing in church sometimes, but that's also when no one knows who is singing. :-) And thank you, too. Try Calgary, it is a fun place, and in a beautiful province. And from what I hear, you haven't lived until you've watched a Stampeders' or Flames' game. But that's just what I've heard...

joesinatra's photo
Fri 11/25/11 06:56 PM
Thanks guys, much appreciated. Any good spots for getting to know other guys?... and not in the wierd way, just to get to know people.

joesinatra's photo
Fri 11/25/11 04:18 PM
Thanks!

joesinatra's photo
Fri 11/25/11 02:50 PM
Hello. I am moving to Calgary very soon, and I am just putting myself out there...