Community > Posts By > Xephon68

Xephon68's photo
Fri 12/16/11 03:50 AM

Hi Eddie. Welcome to Mingle.flowerforyou With Vivian as a Mom, I know you must be awesome. She has been a great friend to me since I got here! Have fun and tell your Mom that the forums are like Vegas--what's said here Stays here!

And in his case...apparently it means RIGHT HERE!

DUDE! Come play in some other threads!
We need fresh meat...er, fresh ideas!
bigsmile

Howdy, Gale! I don't know how fresh my meat.... er, ideas will be, probably pretty salty right now! We're steaming past Libya with a blow going on and getting sprayed over the bull-works....

Now, class, did everybody understand all of those nautical terms?.what

Xephon68's photo
Fri 12/16/11 03:40 AM

Hi Eddie. Welcome to Mingle.flowerforyou With Vivian as a Mom, I know you must be awesome. She has been a great friend to me since I got here! Have fun and tell your Mom that the forums are like Vegas--what's said here Stays here!

Why thank you! Like Vegas, eh? Sounds like Father O'Flannery as he was removing a splinter from Little Billy's finger. "Oh, don't worry boyo, it's just a little prick........"

Xephon68's photo
Fri 12/16/11 03:31 AM

I, Terri Lyn, hereby swear I do not want to cause any harm to Eddie or his family members and do not want any sort of commitment. I just think Eddie is really special and fun and want to play with him and have a good time as I am not emotionally ready to commit to anything serious or even having chicken for dinner.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl good enough!! I'll put in a GOOD word!laugh laugh

Viv, go read my profile if it makes you feel better. It has changed.

Sweetie..I may joke around about being the busy body mama...but my boys live their own life..I will always have their back...but I don't get to pick and choose their friends.whoa .as much as I want to at times..laugh
I've already written Eddie and told him to come read our conversation...as soon as he has air time he will..I haven't heard from him all day..which is unusual ..he'll get around to me eventuallywhoa
All I can say is good luck...and I mean that in the best of ways! I haven't read your profile yet..I'm making candy..but I willflowerforyou

Viv, Can you send me some?? LOL. My house is packed from the flood and I have no idea where my pots, pans, or let alone candy thermometer are. I did however find the pizza cutter which was no small victory.

Sure I can..there is no way we can eat all we plan on making!
me toO bigsmile

Are you making candy too??? Send me some!drool

Great googalie moogalie!! Let the intra-web go down for 18hours and you just run amuck!! I'm here to say, "there's a new sherrif in town, and all this cods wallop is going to have to cease and desist!":angry:

(whispering) pssst! Mom, how many applicants are we up to???drool

Xephon68's photo
Thu 12/15/11 08:52 AM

Welcome aboard, Eddie. Seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Fine lady, miss Viv. Now.. Mind your mom.. hehe, just kidding, enjoying you guys humor. :smile:

Howdy Mark. Welcome to the party! :banana:

Eddie....will you send me some money.???...I'm running out, paying all these people to be nice is killing my bank account!grumble

You're going to have to wait until the eBay sales are final.... Now, git back to work woman!!rant

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

tongue2 we need a pouting smiley!!

Keep that up, and you'll trip over your bottom lip! ;p

Xephon68's photo
Thu 12/15/11 06:55 AM

Welcome Eddie! The minglers here are great people and I am sure you will enjoy all the banter! I, too, am a big fan of your mom. She rocks! flowerforyou

Welcome, Less traveled, to the world of insanity known as my back yard.

Xephon68's photo
Thu 12/15/11 06:52 AM

Welcome aboard, Eddie. Seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Fine lady, miss Viv. Now.. Mind your mom.. hehe, just kidding, enjoying you guys humor. :smile:

Eddie....will you send me some money.???...I'm running out, paying all these people to be nice is killing my bank account!grumble

You're going to have to wait until the eBay sales are final.... Now, git back to work woman!!rant

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Xephon68's photo
Wed 12/14/11 04:20 AM

Xephon68's photo
Tue 12/13/11 06:01 PM

welcome eddie flowerforyou ( your mom made me do that grumble )

And it took you long enoughrant
sorry embarassed

ok...you're forgiven...but next time...snap to it!!
damn I feel sorry for eddie whoa

don't bother feeling sorry for him....he never listens to me anyway!ohwell
Gosh and I just show up:tongue:

Hi Eddie waving we just love your momflowerforyou scared :laughing:

Since the Xmas season is such a strain... Bidding for her will start on EBay soon! bigsmile

Xephon68's photo
Tue 12/13/11 05:57 PM

Welcome.

Thanks, L.

Xephon68's photo
Tue 12/13/11 02:55 AM

Welcome, Eddie! flowerforyou Sorry, I'm so late....tis the story of my life. ohwell
must you flirt with everyone ? :angry:

I'll stop when you do. :wink:

Ya can't quit now! Who will teach Timmy to walk agai?? And convince Ebonezer to give us Xmas day off??

Oh, sorry. Wrong angel......

I think that was a compliment. flowerforyou

Well,
I wouldn't have meant it any other way!:wink:

Xephon68's photo
Sun 12/11/11 03:23 PM

Welcome, Eddie! flowerforyou Sorry, I'm so late....tis the story of my life. ohwell
must you flirt with everyone ? :angry:

I'll stop when you do. :wink:

Ya can't quit now! Who will teach Timmy to walk agai?? And convince Ebonezer to give us Xmas day off??

Oh, sorry. Wrong angel......

Xephon68's photo
Sat 12/10/11 06:51 PM

Why thank you, and buenos Dias, Ruth!
Now, the party is really started!!drinker

Xephon68's photo
Sat 12/10/11 06:47 PM

!!
I thought it was a holy war!

Yep! It is in the correct context... Kind of like marriage, everybody is right, nobody is wrong!oops

Xephon68's photo
Sat 12/10/11 05:05 PM

what I hope that means 'Good Day"!spock

Ish... It's how to make befriends and influence people in Muslim countries! :banana:

Xephon68's photo
Sat 12/10/11 03:34 PM
From all of us on the Normand Flower, "Durka durka, Ali jihad!"

Xephon68's photo
Fri 12/09/11 07:45 PM

Hey! I want a check too!! or I'll tell your son about you posting topless in the topless thread!!!

:angry: I sent you Carold's panties......what more do you want????

I want some without the skid marks!:angry:

oops

Have you people ever thought about Thorazine??

Hmmmm, meds good! Voices in head, bad....

Xephon68's photo
Fri 12/09/11 07:43 PM

My son Eddie has joined us here on Mingle..He's overseas at the present time and hasn't got time to post in the forums...but could you please check him out and give him a welcome anyway?

Xephon68
OK,,a WELCOME you say Viv,,,well then,,a,,,

EDDIE whats up man,,My name's Terry,,Glad your on here while there,I am glad you have such a VERY COOL MOM to.
And I want to say THANK YOU,,for being THERE and standing up for this Country and ME..I shall include you in my Prayers man..
I hope you get the chance to pop in on us here from time to time and let us know how your doing and keep us posted.
I know with a mother like Vivian,,YOU must be a really well rounded
guy,,,she keeps us all on our toes here,,and also kicks us in the a,,,well you know,,,lol.
I love her friendship,,she is really a sweatheart.
I'm sure you have very little time to shoot the poop here but if you get a chance to pop in,,I'll be looking for your words,,
Please do your part but don't be no Hero,,Just be safe..
Your already a Hero to your Mom and us here,,for going over there..
May God keep you safe and well,,and MAYBE,,your meet some really nice ,,people on here to write with and have fun..
Keep your head down and your eyes opened......drinker
OK,,now that I have read this through,,IF your not over-seas in conflict as a soldier,,THIS STILL is the facts of JUST GOING OVER-SEAS,,,,lol,,Its a ANOTHER WORLD THERE!!!!!noway

Thanks Terry.

But, it's been a while since I was in the Marines....

Right now my battle is to bring down gas prices at home and around the world!

Xephon68's photo
Thu 12/08/11 10:18 PM

Hello Eddie....WELCOME!waving

Thank you, Ms. Me!

Xephon68's photo
Thu 12/08/11 10:17 PM

Hello Eddie....WELCOME!waving

Xephon68's photo
Thu 12/08/11 10:16 PM

Welcome to Mingle2happy

Thank you, Ms. Mom! And, yeppers!, I got a rotten one!! That's what I get for picking them up off the ground...