SingleMingle's photo
Thu 12/16/21 02:52 AM

I just started, but like the idea! Helpful ice breakers! 🥰

SingleMingle's photo
Thu 12/16/21 02:50 AM
How to you read a message for free?

SingleMingle's photo
Thu 12/16/21 02:48 AM

LOL, what about all these 20 somethings, looking for 45 to 60+ somethings??

to the question of the thread,
the only thing that really bugs me are completely blank profiles with just a name age and location.
the rest, well, we are all adults here. we can all ways say, we are not interested.

though, personally I might caution people about posting pics with their kids. on an adult dating site. strictly as a safety concern.

I have to agree about that, especially the kids for safety!

SingleMingle's photo
Thu 12/16/21 02:46 AM

When viewing a profile male or female, what things would make you think twice when looking for a potential partner/relationship or friend?

Here are one or two of my put offs ~

1. They show the top half of their body, naked.
2. They are laying on a bed or couch in a seductive way
3. They are holding an alcoholic drink or cigarette in their hand or are surrounded by
alcohol.
4. Misspelt words.
5. They are clearly lying about their age.
6. They are 30 years your junior and their starting line is "Hey Babe"?

Do you have any pet peeves?

What does “your junior” mean? I never have understood that. Thanks! :innocent:

SingleMingle's photo
Thu 12/16/21 02:44 AM

That is supposed to be a laughing emoji response to who said that!

SingleMingle's photo
Thu 12/16/21 02:40 AM

Im looking for a nose picking partner...

🤣

SingleMingle's photo
Thu 12/16/21 02:29 AM

The way i work it is i have 2 cellphones. 1 is my personal cellphone for business and friends , the other for dating. The way i figure is i need to get directions or set up a meeting with a date i have this phone for and turn it off when not needed or don't want to be bothered. If the date is not good then i tell them so"being polite" and if they persist in calling or texting they are blocked problem solved!

There is an app called Talkatone. It is free to use. You get a free phone number. You can pick the one you want from a few it gives you. You can talk and text for free on it. You do it all inside of the app. You can burn the number once for free. After that it costs you a little bit to burn it. You have to use your app number once a month or you lose the phone number and get a new one. This is a great and safe app! You can u
use it for dating, then change the number or just delete the app or uninstall it until you want to use it again. I did this for telemarketing reasons in the past before RoboKiller.

SingleMingle's photo
Thu 12/16/21 02:21 AM
Does anyone know why the App Store says this is all free to use, and then when I try to read a message someone sent to me, it wants me to pay for it? I am not going to pay for finding someone. I really want to be here and find someone though! How are you all doing with this? Thank You! 🥰