Community > Posts By > asmoothrider

asmoothrider's photo
Thu 12/15/11 12:32 PM
This is my view on women at this point in my life based on some of them that I have encountered. I am sure that special one that I seek will surely change some of it and even add something nice to my life as well. There are some very good women out and this essay is not directed at them.
When a man is dealing with a woman, its interesting how her needs and emotional state is something that a man has to deal with on top of whatever the real issue is at hand. If there is a misunderstanding a man has to take into account a woman is going to quickly see a negative and her response will be an emotional one. If a man says something that is not palatable to a woman her response is first going to be an emotional one. After so many years of dealing with this interesting double standard a man just gets tired of it and if he is weak, he will allow himself to get drawn up into it. Men are not this way with other men but women are like this with other women and what I mean is they take an emotional outlook first and foremost in assessing a situation. We call this drama, which is something but men and women are guilty of but women seem to have more of it because they are emotional creatures. We are different but we are not equal and the reason I say this is because when things don’t go well women get emotional and their view or outtake is instantly compromised. We are created and born equal but as we accept our gender role, the game of advantage and disadvantage begins. It’s easy to see the faults of a man because most of us wear them out in the open but women like to hide or bury their emotional faults or feelings until the next guy comes along and quickly soon discovers them.

The simple fact is that women and men are equal but it is the woman who was created for the sole purpose to help her man and support him. His role is to guide her and protect her and love her for she is the most important part of him. Today men and women put their children first and that is fine with me, but these are the same people who are basically saying " you will always be second or third in my life but I want you to make me first because I have children” Most non Western civilizations adhere to this and some in this country who profess to being real Christians. In the western culture here in America we are so cruel and vain to others who are having a hard time or are less affluent, we always think first of ourselves while looking down at others. I on the other hand have learned to put others first and sometimes I have been burned by doing so but it is what my God requires of me and the afterlife will have its own true reward.

The reason my view will be viewed as negative or cynical is because I feel that we don’t hold women accountable for the poor decisions that they make but we pounce on men for the same said issues. Women do not want to see the double standards that they carry around with them because it gives them a false sense of advantage. There is a special breed of woman out there who stands apart from the rest and she is the kind who would relish what I have said because good women and men will stand up and state the truth and not bend it so that they may be accepted by the ignorant.

This is my view and how I see it as a man. I am not concerned with how a woman sees it for she has to deal with her belief system. My faith teaches me that Adam came first, it doesn’t say what color he was or how long he was here before the woman came it just says he was first. A rib was taken from him and a woman was made of it. If you have a problem with that they do what Eve did and take it up with God or listen to someone else tell you different, like the serpent told her. A good woman will listen to a good man because she know what one looks likes when she sees him, and he is not always in a pretty car with flash clothes and a pretty smile either.

“Better to dwell in the wilderness than to live in a house with an angry and contentious woman”

When a wise man contends with a fool, he will find no rest for the fool will either laugh or rage.