Community > Posts By > jalgru61117

jalgru61117's photo
Sun 11/20/11 08:13 PM
I believe true love grows grows out of a great friendship. When you are friends first you get to truely see a person for what they are flaws and all. A true love sees through the flaws to the perfect being insde. A true love compliments your life not complicates it. Its being able to always be yourself. To still get butterflies when you think about them and anticipate the next moment with them. Every kiss feels like the first even though you may have had a thousand. Just the thought of the person can get you through the roughest day because you know they are waiting to help you forget about it. There is never a reason given not to be able to trust each other therefore no need for jealousy. It is being able to let go because you know it will come back to you. Well thats my take on it anyways.

jalgru61117's photo
Sun 11/20/11 07:13 PM
I have been told Linda Blair. I don't know if I see it though. Maybe when she was younger.

jalgru61117's photo
Sun 11/20/11 06:07 PM
I definitly look younger and I think it does mess with my dating life because I am looked at like I am still a little girl. I have actually been carded before they would ask me out. If that doesn't say looks young I don't know what does. biggrin

jalgru61117's photo
Sun 11/20/11 05:59 PM
Hello everyone! I am new on here and thought I would stop by and say HI. I see there are a ton of posts on here already but hey none of them are by me yet. happy I don't have much to say right now (which is kind of a shock) but stop by and Hi to me sometime and maybe I will have something more to say. :banana: <----- This is just funny had to put it in there. Where else would you see a banana going nuts?:smile: